Daughter's new boyfriend

That's some personal stuff I won't go into on this forum. And I didn't actually commit to letting her marry a fuckwit.
^^^
Thinks he has a choice.

If you have the money, send her to college in another state for a year to get her away from the fuckwit. If you don't, encourage her to join the military or Peace Corps. Anything to put distance between her and the idiot.

Or wait until she's married at 20 and divorced with three kids at 30. You can be the babysitter while she's dating, Grandpa. :thup:

...came to dinner today. This is the first time I met him. He started talking about the Titan implosion...then got all scientific by talking about how the moon landing didn't happen because of the firmament and oh yeah, the Earth is flat.

I'm torn, I don't want any stupid grandkids but I'm tempted to watch my daughter get what she deserves.

I mean.... the Bible DOES say there's essentially a plexiglass ceiling in the sky that has windows that open to let the sky river water in. Who's going to argue with the Bible?:)

Maybe the space shuttle just broke through on the way to the moon?

I mean.... the Bible DOES say there's essentially a plexiglass ceiling in the sky that has windows that open to let the sky river water in. Who's going to argue with the Bible?:)

Maybe the space shuttle just broke through on the way to the moon?
Are you a paranoid schizophrenic, Mode? You seem to have a lot of weird ideas; making up things about ancient texts and your belief you have no control over the impulses generated by your subconscious.

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic, Mode? You seem to have a lot of weird ideas; making up things about ancient texts and your belief you have no control over the impulses generated by your subconscious.
Actually, it’s called the firmament and it’s in Genesis as well as other ancient Jewish literature.

Actually, it’s called the firmament and it’s in Genesis as well as other ancient Jewish literature.
Thanks.

Ancient perceptions of the Universe, without the use of tools except for their natural senses, is always interesting to me. More so when compared to cultures with whom they never had contact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament
300px-Early_Hebrew_Conception_of_the_Universe.svg.png

Back