Davis admits fact checking only trump

Yakuda

Verified User
We know the filthy leftist cockroaches don't care but it's refreshing to see one of them at least admit what we all knew was true all along. The moderators had a hard on for trump and were angry that the CNN moderators in the Biden trump debate didnt challenge trump. Apparently leftists don't believe the American people can decipher for themselves what's true and what's a lie unless the "unbiased" lame brain media tells them.

This is the best part

"Davis defended her approach, saying that her team had intended to fact-check both candidates. However, she also acknowledged that she and Muir couldn’t catch every incorrect statement"

How about that? What she should have said if she was honest "We had no intention of even trying to catch any incorrect statement by harris.

First it was a typo should have read quote button. Next, am I white Einstein?
I do not judge people by their IQ's- I judge them by their hearts! I judge them by their actions!

Please don't' feel left out, if I don't quote you directly!

Sometimes my comments are intended to be universal and intended for a general audience!

Last edited:
I do not judge people by their IQ's- I judge them by their hearts! I judge them by their actions!

Please don't' feel left out, if I don't quote you directly!

Sometimes my comments are intended to be universal and intended for a general audience!
That's a load of fucking horseshit. You don't use the quote button because you don't want people to know you posted another dumbass response to their posts. It's the fucking pretending you maggots do thats most distasteful about you.

We know the filthy leftist cockroaches don't care but it's refreshing to see one of them at least admit what we all knew was true all along. The moderators had a hard on for trump and were angry that the CNN moderators in the Biden trump debate didnt challenge trump. Apparently leftists don't believe the American people can decipher for themselves what's true and what's a lie unless the "unbiased" lame brain media tells them.

This is the best part

"Davis defended her approach, saying that her team had intended to fact-check both candidates. However, she also acknowledged that she and Muir couldn’t catch every incorrect statement"

How about that? What she should have said if she was honest "We had no intention of even trying to catch any incorrect statement by harris.

TOI logo
Times of India :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

This is the best part

Someone has to LIE for you to correct them you Putin turd

This is the best part

I guess they were feeling a bit lazy.

If they had looked for Harris lies they could reasonably challenge...they would have had to struggle. But with Trump, they knew they would get dozens handed to them on a silver platter. Trump lies as easily and often as he inhales.

This is the best part

Someone has to LIE for you to correct them you Putin turd
Now show us the same narrative in something other than a website from India

I guess they were feeling a bit lazy.

If they had looked for Harris lies they could reasonably challenge...they would have had to struggle. But with Trump, they knew they would get dozens handed to them on a silver platter. Trump lies as easily and often as he inhales.
You're taking the Harris didnt lie route again I see. You're either on crack or you're a fucking idiot. I'll let you decide.

I'll say one thing to your credit the two guard dogs were very fucking lazy. Maybe even useless. We agree there.

You're taking the Harris didnt lie route again I see. You're either on crack or you're a fucking idiot. I'll let you decide.

I'll say one thing to your credit the two guard dogs were very fucking lazy. Maybe even useless. We agree there.
Name the lies you claim exist

Then don’t just claim proven facts are not real

Back