Davis admits fact checking only trump

You're taking the Harris didnt lie route again I see. You're either on crack or you're a fucking idiot. I'll let you decide.

I am neither...AND I did not say Kamala Harris did not lie. I did insinuate that Trump not only lied much, much more than she did...his lies were stupid lies that were easier to detect and to call out.

But almost everyone except for MAGA morons know that.

I guess they were feeling a bit lazy.

If they had looked for Harris lies they could reasonably challenge...they would have had to struggle. But with Trump, they knew they would get dozens handed to them on a silver platter. Trump lies as easily and often as he inhales.
What nonsense. Kamala lied 25 times in that debate. Trump lied 0 times in that debate.

I guess they were feeling a bit lazy.

If they had looked for Harris lies they could reasonably challenge...they would have had to struggle. But with Trump, they knew they would get dozens handed to them on a silver platter. Trump lies as easily and often as he inhales.
What nonsense. Kamala lied 25 times in that debate. Trump lied 0 times in that debate.
We already know you are an asshole. Stop trying to prove it. Honestly...we already know it.
When you start leaning to the right like that tower in your avatar, then I'll start to take you seriously. Until then, you got quite a bit of work to do to get away from your radical un-American policies/ideologies. Good Luck! And I have a list of those 25 lies by kamala in case you're interested.

When you start leaning to the right like that tower in your avatar, then I'll start to take you seriously. Until then, you got quite a bit of work to do to get away from your radical un-American policies/ideologies. Good Luck! And I have a list of those 25 lies by kamala in case you're interested.
No, I'd rather look at the list that shows Trump ever speaking for 10 minutes without a glaring lie.

You are a jerkoff, L...or you are a Russian troll.

Not sure which.

Don't even care.

You and the other MAGA morons are assholes.

"You can decide for yourself so long as you decide what we want you to decide" is how these regressive fucks roll.
We decided that we want you to decide to just keep babbling nonsense like a madman!

Your babbling always say more about you than it does the Democrats and Harris supporters!

The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more readily!

Back