Debate between Asshat and Ornot

Did Asshat ruin the debate?

• The debate was a show of intelligence, with Asshat taking most of the credit

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • God, what a way to ruin a debate

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Just erase this travesty

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I think we should just shake our heads sadly, stop the debate, and remove it from the records of the debate site. Ornot's excellent debating skills shouldn't be mocked by having Asshat participate in a formal debate against him. It's like pitting Ornot against a 4 year old. Asshat's arguments are not only terrible, they are simply sad and pitiful. Let's just put this all behind us.

Jesse Jackson could make a better argument against affirmative action, for God's sake.

Let them fight.

An exhibition of technical debating skills is always good to see, and it'd be good to see Ornot swagger through this one...

And maybe AHZ will recognise that to reason, you don't just present your conclusion and then close your ears, that to convince people of your point, you have to address the points opponents bring up...

A chance to swagger for Ornot, and a lesson for AHZ... What's to lose?

Let them fight.

An exhibition of technical debating skills is always good to see, and it'd be good to see Ornot swagger through this one...

And maybe AHZ will recognise that to reason, you don't just present your conclusion and then close your ears, that to convince people of your point, you have to address the points opponents bring up...

A chance to swagger for Ornot, and a lesson for AHZ... What's to lose?

Ornot has already lost. Purposefully denying what words mean is not "winning".

I think we should just shake our heads sadly, stop the debate, and remove it from the records of the debate site. Ornot's excellent debating skills shouldn't be mocked by having Asshat participate in a formal debate against him. It's like pitting Ornot against a 4 year old. Asshat's arguments are not only terrible, they are simply sad and pitiful. Let's just put this all behind us.

Jesse Jackson could make a better argument against affirmative action, for God's sake.

Yes. Hide the evidence of my clear victory. What a sad and pathetic revisionist nazi you are.

The definition of words isn't absolute. A cat is called a cat only through mutual agreement.

You are way out of your depth with Ornot.

The definition of words isn't absolute. A cat is called a cat only through mutual agreement.

You are way out of your depth with Ornot.

And he wants to use the actual dictionary definition of discrimination when referring to possible discrimination against minorities by employers, but then switch to a different definition when discussing his discriminatory remedy. I would at least expect consistency within the same discussion with the same person.
He's a mental midget.

And he wants to use the actual dictionary definition of discrimination when referring to possible discrimination against minorities by employers, but then switch to a different definition when discussing his discriminatory remedy. I would at least expect consistency within the same discussion with the same person.
He's a mental midget.

Good morning AHZ, nice hat!

Listen, you're the only one here who believes you're cleaning the floor with Ornot. Does that tell you anything?

Let me guess, we're all Jews?

In different contexts terms can have different meanings??? What's the problem?

He's a mental midget.

Instead of just saying so, demonstrate it. Out-argue him... We are waiting....

In different contexts terms can have different meanings??? What's the problem?

He's a mental midget.

Instead of just saying so, demonstrate it. Out-argue him... We are waiting....

But in the context of a single discussion, typically definitions remain constant. I guess with idiots that's not the case.

I've outargued him already. And I've outargued you, his little homo fan club of one.

Oh.. dear.

If you check the last few days, you'll see why I've used a male persona in the past. And this isn't even a sexist board. Believe me, it's not. There comes a lot of freedom with being a "man" in cyberspace Damo. You'll never know how much.

If you check the last few days, you'll see why I've used a male persona in the past. And this isn't even a sexist board. Believe me, it's not. There comes a lot of freedom with being a "man" in cyberspace Damo. You'll never know how much.

Tape a cucumber between your legs and start calling yourself Mike.

Yeah. then you can sew with your clit.

Has anyone else noticed that the sexists here, who are so afraid of women, never shut up when they've been upstaged? Instead, they "comeback" with something that makes absolutely no sense, is not funny, but is vulgar.

Well, she got me, let me put her in her place by saying CLIT, or DILDO.

And all I can say is, stick it in your mother's ass. Which is probably the only sex you ever get, when mommy is in a good mood.

Has anyone else noticed that the sexists here, who are so afraid of women, never shut up when they've been upstaged? Instead, they "comeback" with something that makes absolutely no sense, is not funny, but is vulgar.

Well, she got me, let me put her in her place by saying CLIT, or DILDO.

And all I can say is, stick it in your mother's ass. Which is probably the only sex you ever get, when mommy is in a good mood.

Do you fellate your butch lover with that mouth?

Back