Debate between Asshat and Ornot

Did Asshat ruin the debate?

• The debate was a show of intelligence, with Asshat taking most of the credit

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • God, what a way to ruin a debate

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Just erase this travesty

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Note the way the question is posed. I guess he's implying ornot showed the intelligence and I took the credit. Funny. The truth is ornot showed himself to imbecilic, and I intelligently skewered him, and I took credit for the victory.

Also. Everyone should know I have been disallowed from voting in the poll. this is the way nazis operate: A dishonest set of options, and shutting out dissent.

I didn't know that they could exclude just one person from the vote...
On my honor, I will not vote. :burn:

Seriously, while I appreciate the kind words, I ain't given up yet. AnyoldIron's almost gotten AHZ backed into a corner where he will have to defend a position. I still hold out hope of doing as well.

Ornot's excellent debating skills shouldn't be mocked by having Asshat participate in a formal debate against him.

It's a waste of Ornot's brain cells.

This was like the Harlem Globetrotters against their New Jersey Generals opponents. Amusing, but embarrasing.

Ornot's excellent debating skills shouldn't be mocked by having Asshat participate in a formal debate against him.

It's a waste of Ornot's brain cells.

This was like the Harlem Globetrotters against their New Jersey Generals opponents. Amusing, but embarrasing.

What's really amusing is a$$munch's misaprehensions of victory and intellectual superiority.
Although there is hope for him. In the years that I've known Dixie and toby - Dixie's debating skills have improved a great deal and so has toby's verbiage.

Oh Jesus. Did Asswipe really resort to comments about homos, cunts, and clits after getting his/her ass kicked by Ornot? :rolleyes:

I hate it when bigots reveal their latent closet homosexuality and/or misogyny after being embarrassed on a thread. The ignore author function is a Godsend sometimes.

What made you laugh? AHZ pretending he knows what a clit is? Or the fact that right wing men have a propensity for using vulgar sexual expressions in a lame attempt to intimidate women on the internet?

I think he laughed at the notion of sewing with a thimble on your clit. It's pretty funny actually, you humorless prune.

What made you laugh? AHZ pretending he knows what a clit is? Or the fact that right wing men have a propensity for using vulgar sexual expressions in a lame attempt to intimidate women on the internet?
The whole exchange.

What a freak show. It's pathetic when rightwing tools, are reduced to babbling incoherently about homos, clits, and cunts. Tragic really. It exposes the latent bigotry and assholishness found in a large subset of the rightwing.

I think he laughed at the notion of sewing with a thimble on your clit. It's pretty funny actually, you humorless prune.

Is that what you're mom told you she used it for when you peeked in on her shower?

This goes a long way to explaining why you're still a virgin.

What's really amusing is a$$munch's misaprehensions of victory and intellectual superiority.
Although there is hope for him. In the years that I've known Dixie and toby - Dixie's debating skills have improved a great deal and so has toby's verbiage.

I have whipped his ass about five times. each time he goes away to regroup, then comes back with nothing effective.

Affirmative Actions is racial discrimination. Some may think it is just, but it's still a race-based preference.

Why do some of you nazis think the whole debate should be deleted? Am I really that threatening to you? Grow a nut, people. Think outside your sad little boxes.

Back