Debate Championship II OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

I would like to sign up for this for one reason only; it's glaringly obvious that women are underrepresented on this board, and not represented at all in this "championship". I believe it's because women are usually taught by our culture not to compete publically. But I just don't think I have the time to do it. I'm not sure what's involved.

what will happen is:

there will be numerous topics.
you will be assigned a position, as well as someone to debate against
the two of you try to find a time that both works and have your debate
judges determine the winner.
the winner moves on to the next round, until we have a single winner.

I hope this is succinct enough for your tiny girl brain :D

Judges:
Lame-ocles
Supersuck
Mott the Hopleless

The Master Debaters (LOL JOKE IS STILL FUNNY)

1. Grind
  2. 3d
  3. mr billys.
  4. dune
  5. yurt (haha nice)
  6. Watermark
  7. STY

how the eff did we get so many people last year?

Oh yeah... 3 of our most active posters are judges this time around -_-

\o/o\/o\/o\o/\o/\o/o\/o\/o\o/

btw everyone, watch and learn, this is grind getting shit done, as usual - begging people on their walls etc.

Judges:
Lame-ocles
Supersuck
Mott the Hopleless

The Master Debaters (LOL JOKE IS STILL FUNNY)

1. Grind
  2. 3d
  3. mr billys.
  4. dune
  5. yurt (haha nice)
  6. Watermark
  7. STY
  8. Lowaicue

If we have 8 people I think we should do double elimination to minimize the variance. Plus it's just cooler that way because we have more debates.

I am going to ignore that I just posted how cool it is to have more debates on a friday night.

If we have 8 people I think we should do double elimination to minimize the variance. Plus it's just cooler that way because we have more debates.

I am going to ignore that I just posted how cool it is to have more debates on a friday night.

Good job Grind. Sorry for the late reply. I was out all last night at the club with two hot babes and didn't get back till late.

Back