DEBATE CHAMPIONSHIP II

Since my second round debate was obviously judged on popularity of the positions instead of the quality of the debate the selection of the judges needs to be thoroughly debated. That being said, count me in.

Point of order: 3D is a masturbator, not a master debater.

Wow, you're even more pathetic than Dixie, arguing a year out that your shitty argument should have won a fucking debate contest? ROFL! I came in as an alternate, and proceeded to wipe the floor with the best and worst minds that JPP has to offer. 1st Place, because I'm awesome. Just like, I picked Rana, the Goddess of the Holy Trinity, to win the best poster poll, and she has gone on to take the gold, over whining Dixie - again, because I'm awesome.

Anyway, perhaps we can get you a 1st Round debate against Asshate, because his dumbass won't even make it to the match.

we need lazy smart people as judges. Right now some of our judges would be some of the best debaters -_-

p.s. asshat is banned from this competition. if he even shows up.

Since my second round debate was obviously judged on popularity of the positions instead of the quality of the debate the selection of the judges needs to be thoroughly debated. That being said, count me in.

Point of order: 3D is a masturbator, not a master debater.
I don't even think 3D would argue with that. But we'll see. I give you my word, I won't judge based on any position. I'll judge objectively and based on who does the best job of clearly making their point, defending their position and discrediting their opponents position. I also think SF and Damo would make excellent debate judges too as I think they can be trusted to be objective and to not let their own personal views cloud their objectivity.

I don't even think 3D would argue with that. But we'll see. I give you my word, I won't judge based on any position. I'll judge objectively and based on who does the best job of clearly making their point, defending their position and discrediting their opponents position. I also think SF and Damo would make excellent debate judges too as I think they can be trusted to be objective and to not let their own personal views cloud their objectivity.

Judge my last debate then as a test for objectivity. :)

I doubt he would, seeing as how you're debating usually sucks. It just happens to be a waste of time. Its not like we're having Mott go back through five years worth of research to see if there might have been some value in an apparently flawed chemical compound or anything. That I might support doing, because money, progress, etc. would be at stake...

No, I look for good debating styles in all posters, left, right, and centre. Asshate and Wanderingbare suck at debating, for example...

i dont even remember what damn yankee lost on but I do remember distinctly putting multiple people through even though I did not agree with them. I never once went by what I agreed with.

mott I wish you would debate so I could mop the floor with you o_O

everyone is afraid to debate now that I am jumping into the ring. Everyone trying to flock for the judge position because they know how badly they will lose ;)

mott I wish you would debate so I could mop the floor with you o_O

everyone is afraid to debate now that I am jumping into the ring. Everyone trying to flock for the judge position because they know how badly they will lose ;)
Between you, Three, and myself, what chance do they stand?

I am going to be amazing. because i am fearless. if i don't win, I will have some defeat drugs. And If I win, I will have some victory drugs.

No, I look for good debating styles in all posters, left, right, and centre. Asshate and Wanderingbare suck at debating, for example...
Thanks for admitting your personal bias and that you looked for style over substance.

See how easily I trounced you?

napolean said something like that? if so that is awesome, because I have never heard it. Which means I naturally think just like napoleon.

Back