DEBATE CHAMPIONSHIP II

Since when does something not being a part of the argument matter to you???

I guess it would be nice if you could hold people to standards you don't have to live with yourself, but that ain't how it works, Sport.
He's a typical right winger. He has one standard for himself and a much harsher, critical standard for all others.

I'll make you a side bet on the debates. I'll bet you a 6 pack of your choice of beer that SM will whine louder and longer then Watermark when he loses. LOL

He's a typical right winger. He has one standard for himself and a much harsher, critical standard for all others.

I'll make you a side bet on the debates. I'll bet you a 6 pack of your choice of beer that SM will whine louder and longer then Watermark when he loses. LOL

I can make the bet, but it would probably be easier to just ship you a 6 pack.

Watermark didn't complain at all and accepted his loss with dignity and humility.

Hey, I'm man enough to admit it...I lost!

But...at least i'm not such a petulant crybaby that I'm still bitching and whining about some perceived judging bias almost a YEAR LATER!

Now that would be pathetic!
I'm not complaining about my loss but the quality and criteria of the judging, which was poor.

I'm not complaining about my loss but the quality and criteria of the judging, which was poor.

IN YOUR OPINION the judging was poor...of course most don't share your opinion. I myself think the judges did a very fair and equitable job of judging the debates.

But I understand now...you weren't whining about losing...

You were whining about the judges whose scoring of the debate led to your loss...

No matter...the bottom line is, you were whining.

IN YOUR OPINION the judging was poor...of course most don't share your opinion. I myself think the judges did a very fair and equitable job of judging the debates.

But I understand now...you weren't whining about losing...

You were whining about the judges whose scoring of the debate led to your loss...

No matter...the bottom line is, you were whining.

Notice how he doesn't complain about the judging that lead to him winning in the 1st round.

Back