Debate me verbally on skype? Take on Racism, etc

There is only one human race with some minimal melatonin differences, those who believe otherwise are a bit below intellectual. It is extremely likely that such a person will at some point violate the rules of JPP which are actually quite minimal.

Are u serious?

so there is not any differences in genetics?
facial structure?
average head and brain size?

I don't think u have ever studied this before have u?

It's never an argument, Billy. Next she'll tell you that you hate children. Which is, of course, not an argument.

Hey guys,

I"m a race realist and an intellectual.

For example I have studied IQ and Race many years.
Just admit it.. YOU ARE SCARED TO GOOGLE AND STUDY THIS SUBJECT.

Anyways who wants to debate me on skype some? right now?

Are you going to paint me as an expert progressive you are spanking and give me 2/3rds of the revenue when you post it on youtube?

yes.....I'm afraid you would be as boring on skype as you are here......

NO THE TRUTH IS.. your scared to do do because u know there is alot of reasons racism does exist

crime rates, average iq, facial beauty, tempermant, so your scared to talk to soembody who actually has studied this stuff

and u realize that if u talk to me your only debate points will be .. "thats not true" but never have any lectures about why its not cuz u never studied this stuff

Hey guys,

I"m a race realist and an intellectual.

For example I have studied IQ and Race many years.
Just admit it.. YOU ARE SCARED TO GOOGLE AND STUDY THIS SUBJECT.

Anyways who wants to debate me on skype some? right now?

"Race realist", lol. Why don't you idiots just embrace the racism? Do you think you're fooling anyone?

BTW genius, the term is "racial realist", it is just another term for white nationalist.

Back