Debate me verbally on skype? Take on Racism, etc

yeh and Jews have low crime/ high iq's.. great immigrants overall

Then why did the racists try to kill them? You said that white racists are so smart, yet they mass-murdered a group of people who make excellent citizens and contribute substantially to scientific progress. That just shows that racists are fucking retarded, and stand in the way of human progress.

From the looks it seems the bigot can't even spell very well. His studies are probably blogs, memes, and Youtube videos.

Strange request OP, as I've never seen someone send out invitation to shout at an unflushed turd.

fsn0cxc1otoy.jpg

Mitchthomas20172017

Only five years? Did you go to university? What did you major it? You sound like a high school dropout whose only source of pride is skin color.

I think he meant the five years that he spent in high school, before dropping out.

Anyway, I'm going to call Post #45 Game, Set & Match. Good work, JPP!

:kipyes:

LOL AGAIN I WIN

NOT ONE PERSON CAN DEBATE THE ACTUAL SUBJECT

THEY ONLY CALL NAMES or only insults AND THINK THATS GREAT DEBATE LOL..

SHOW ME SOME REAL SCIENCE STUDIES SHOWING I'M WRONG IF YOUR SMART!!

BOY NOBODY WILL DEBATE THIS GUY?

U GUYS TALK ABOUT OF BS .. BUT HAVE NO GUTS IT SEEMS

i see your only debate points are nitpicking typos and stupid insults not facts about how he's wrong about iq stuff

BOY NOBODY WILL DEBATE THIS GUY?

U GUYS TALK ABOUT OF BS .. BUT HAVE NO GUTS IT SEEMS

i see your only debate points are nitpicking typos and stupid insults not facts about how he's wrong about iq stuff

So, how long should your ban be? I'm gonna push for 180.

Wow not one of you have the guts to take this guy on ? Geesh .. U guys are kind of left wing pussies that cannot prove your ideas very well i guess.

How dumb are you to play this sock game anyway? If you come here and do the same crap you will be banned. The mods know if you are a sock account of someone, and you can't disguise it well at all from the others. Maybe you'll figure out what you're doing wrong eventually. No one is here to debate you person to person outside the confines of this place. I'm sure the mods don't want someone that could be dangerous trying to drag posters into a non private situation. Ebay has policies against doing thing with buyers, or customers outside of Ebay protections. So I'm sure the mods feel the need to protect the posters here.

Last edited:
Back