Debate was scheduled, only difference Kamala, trump ran.

Ms. Harris is not a demented geriatric like Biden, Trump,
and for that matter, probably myself to some degree.

She would very obviously clean the orangutan's clock.
Frankly, even I would do that, and she's a lot more competent than I am,
especially at this stage in my dotage.

Even still, TV debates are superficial nonsense anyway so I don't care.
Nothing of substance can be said in two minute sound bytes....by anybody.

Then why is she too cowardly to debate?

It would be interesting to see how it plays out

In an actual civil war, the democrats get slaughtered.

But the Oligarchs are depending on China.

The intent is to get Americans fighting the democrats, then call to the CCP to come "restore order" in hopes that the civil war weakens us enough that China prevails. It is the plan of the democrats. They don't really care how many drones die - as long as America is defeated.

In an actual civil war, the democrats get slaughtered.

But the Oligarchs are depending on China.

The intent is to get Americans fighting the democrats, then call to the CCP to come "restore order" in hopes that the civil war weakens us enough that China prevails. It is the plan of the democrats. They don't really care how many drones die - as long as America is defeated.
The only only thing leftists hate more than America and Americans is trump.

Trump lies at a regular rate of once a minute. ABC had a deal between the parties for the date and time. The date and time are there for Daffy Donald.
She got the same number of votes that Biden did since she was on the ticket.
So, bleeding drippy bowels, you are wrong again.
you can keep crying about this lie all you want

Biden dropped out. he can do that, but you cry babies think nothing else can change?

derp fucking derp retardo. your cries are fucking hilarious

watch your cackling idiot drop in the coming polls too - nothing can prop up this shit show

watch your cackling idiot drop in the coming polls too - nothing can prop up this shit show
Be careful. Kamalignant isn't going to fall in the "polls" because there are no "polls" that aren't press releases directly from the DNC. Look for Kamelanoma to shoot sky high in the "polls" and to seize "all of the momentum."

It won't matter; Kamoolah will lose if the election isn't stolen.

Ms. Harris is not a demented geriatric like Biden, Trump,
and for that matter, probably myself to some degree.

She would very obviously clean the orangutan's clock.
Frankly, even I would do that, and she's a lot more competent than I am,
especially at this stage in my dotage.

Even still, TV debates are superficial nonsense anyway so I don't care.
Nothing of substance can be said in two minute sound bytes....by anybody.
My guess: Kamala is going to wipe the floor with Trump. Trump keeps saying that Joe Biden was the worst US president in history...while in fact, he (Trump) was the worst.

Glad to see there is another old fart still posting on the Internet. We may well be the two of the oldest people regularly posting in one of these debate forums.

Apparently she can't win on her own, or she'd agree to have Fox ask the questions.
Bullshit. It would be wrong for Kamala to insist they debate on MSNBC...and it is wrong for Trump to insist they debate on FOX.

If Trump really feels ABC would be unacceptable, they could meet on CBS or PBS.

My guess: Kamala is going to wipe the floor with Trump. Trump keeps saying that Joe Biden was the worst US president in history...while in fact, he (Trump) was the worst.

Glad to see there is another old fart still posting on the Internet. We may well be the two of the oldest people regularly posting in one of these debate forums.
Although we don't converse much, I believe Eagle Eye is also a coffin-dodger. :LOL:

Bullshit. It would be wrong for Kamala to insist they debate on MSNBC...and it is wrong for Trump to insist they debate on FOX.

That Depends frankie.

...and it is wrong for Trump to insist they debate on FOX.
Fortunately, Trump is not insisting. He is inviting Kamala to debate, with no pressure. If she doesn't want to debate, she doesn't have to ... no harm no foul. It's the thought that counts.

... or Candace Owens can moderate the debate. The possibilities are endless. We aren't stuck with only MSM options.

I would love to see that... She would never ever agree...she can't debate...period...we've all seen proof of that...
No, we have not. Trump is a blustering clown. His Biden debate was repeating a bad Trump rally. He was terrible, but saved by Biden's performance.

No, we have not. Trump is a blustering clown. His Biden debate was repeating a bad Trump rally. He was terrible, but saved by Biden's performance.
Oh, Ok....lol... Whatever happened to Joe, btw ?
Now you've got two complete phonies running and the same failing policies...Way to go...;)

She's terrified of real debate...thfon on ABC was all set up for Joe... She might have been able to get through that one. She'll get slaughtered if she has to participate in one that's fair and balanced..;)
You have no idea what she feels. Trump is a stupid man who used the debate to repeat his latest rally. You are so far up Trump's fat ass that you see no light. Trump cannot win on ideas. He is a noisemaker and a huge liar. How does he defend 2025?

Back