Debate was scheduled, only difference Kamala, trump ran.

The debate would be with Trump.

I understand her fear - she crashed the economy - Trump would mop the floor with her worse than he did with Bought and Paid for Joe.

Cowardly Kamala will go hide in the basement.
You were so desperate yesterday and excited when the DOW dropped a little. Hahaha

He’s scared to debate a non-elderly person.

He offered to debate. Cowardly Kamala ran to her basement to hide.

Why won't the coward debate? Is it because she crashed the economy?

Or is it because with Walz - this is the most radical left slate in American history? Two openly Marxist candidates.

Silly, he was desperate to have lyin fox ask the questions. He cant win on his own.

Cowardly Kamala ran to her basement to hide.

Why is she afraid to debate President Trump? Is it because the last democrat to debate him was humiliated so badly he had to drop out?

Does she fear that Trump will point out that with Tim Walz, this ticket is further left than Stalin or Lenin were? We're going to point this out anyway.

If you like the DMV - you'll LOVE the government run health care Harris-Walz have in mind. Illegal aliens get priority care - vets go to the end of the line.

Haha, she keeps inviting him to the debate he agreed to. How is that running?

He agreed to debate Bought and Paid For Joe. I'm sure he is still willing.

But Cowardly Kamala ran and hid in her basement - refusing to debate President Trump.

ABC is going to court to defend their lies against Trump

so fuck off shit stain

your candidate didn't get any votes - she was coronated by rich aristocracy

if she wants to use the 25th amendment and replace Dementia Joe -we can talk about that last deal between Trump and the incumbent
Trump lies at a regular rate of once a minute. ABC had a deal between the parties for the date and time. The date and time are there for Daffy Donald.
She got the same number of votes that Biden did since she was on the ticket.
So, bleeding drippy bowels, you are wrong again.

Silly, he was desperate to have lyin fox ask the questions. He cant win on his own.

Cowardly Kamala won't debate, she ran and hid in the basement.

The debate is offered - but she's too scared to accept,

I get it, the last Communist to debate Trump was so badly crushed that he had to drop out of the race.

Cowardly Kamala wants to stay out of site and out of the public until the election. Any exposure is BAD exposure for her. Her team knows it.

But she has a record - and not a good one. More than just crashing the economy yesterday - her open border and Green embezzlement schemes, attacks on natural gas appliances, push for socialized medicine, all reveal what she is - a Bolshevik left of Bernie Sanders.

Cowardly Kamala won't debate, she ran and hid in the basement.

The debate is offered - but she's too scared to accept,

I get it, the last Communist to debate Trump was so badly crushed that he had to drop out of the race.

Cowardly Kamala wants to stay out of site and out of the public until the election. Any exposure is BAD exposure for her. Her team knows it.

But she has a record - and not a good one. More than just crashing the economy yesterday - her open border and Green embezzlement schemes, attacks on natural gas appliances, push for socialized medicine, all reveal what she is - a Bolshevik left of Bernie Sanders.
She doesn’t need to debate! She winning.

Trump lies at a regular rate of once a minute.

Are you sure you're not just making that up because you're a hate filled Marxist without so much as a hint of integrity?

ABC had a deal between the parties for the date and time.

Great, bring Joe Biden out.

The date and time are there for Daffy Donald.

Then bring Biden out, Comrade.

She got the same number of votes that Biden did since she was on the ticket.
So, bleeding drippy bowels, you are wrong again.

In the meantime, Cowardly Kamala is too afraid to debate President Trump. I get it, she's a bit of a cluster fuck and the Oligarchs want to keep her OUT of the public eye.

Yeah, the fake lawyer thinks popular vote will somehow put Cowardly Kamala in office.
If Trump were to win again by the electoral college vote like most 99% of the presidents have, leftists will go insane. I think they would actually burn the couch try to the ground. They are on the verge of a nervous great and that would be the final kush over the edge for them.

Ms. Harris is not a demented geriatric like Biden, Trump,
and for that matter, probably myself to some degree.

She would very obviously clean the orangutan's clock.
Frankly, even I would do that, and she's a lot more competent than I am,
especially at this stage in my dotage.

Even still, TV debates are superficial nonsense anyway so I don't care.
Nothing of substance can be said in two minute sound bytes....by anybody.

Back