Debate was scheduled, only difference Kamala, trump ran.

Then Joe was kicked to the curb.

So, you lied about a scheduled debate - there was none.

Kamala is afraid to debate. I don't blame her - she's destroyed the economy, opened the border and empowered thugs across the globe.
She isn’t going to debate with the network fined 700,000,000 for lying for trump.

He’s scared to debate a non-elderly person.
Agreed. You know it, I know it and Dr. Mary Trump knows it. The MAGAts? Not so much.

"The truth is quite simple--Donald can't help himself. When it comes to him, we shouldn't overthink it. He is exactly what he seems: a racist, a misogynist, a liar. He is a bully who has no business getting anywhere near the White House. His pulling out of the debate should remind us that he is also a monumental coward."

Agreed. You know it, I know it and Dr. Mary Trump knows it. The MAGAts? Not so much.

"The truth is quite simple--Donald can't help himself. When it comes to him, we shouldn't overthink it. He is exactly what he seems: a racist, a misogynist, a liar. He is a bully who has no business getting anywhere near the White House. His pulling out of the debate should remind us that he is also a monumental coward."

Maybe Dr's Mary Trump and Jill Biden should give each other vaginal checkups?

As if either of these are doctors. LMAO

She is showing up to the agreed debate
Who has agreed to debate Harris?

Trump shit his pants and bailed
Trump is showing up to the scheduled debate.

was no agreement to a fox circus ass mining
Kamala agreed to debate Trump, and you acknowledge this. Trump handed Kamala a date of 4 September. Her bluff was called and she fled to the hills.

How can she run away from something she NEVER AGREED TO?
Exactly. Everybody remembers Kamala's announcement to the press on 25 July that she is ready to debate Trump. It turns out that she was bluffing, and when Donald Trump called her bluff, she bolted in a death-panic like a gazelle from attacking lions.

AP_Harris_Trump_Debate_072523

... at which point Trump agreed to debate Kamala on 4 September, but Kamala chickened out like terrified little girl in a big, bad world ... showing why she isn't ready to be President.

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
Why should she? It won't be a debate no matter where it is, so she'll just do an event by herself and bash trump for being a coward.
So she's going to refuse to do the Fox debate, and go solo? That would be perfect... We'll get to see what the questions and answers they had prepared for Joe...;)

So she's going to refuse to do the Fox debate, and go solo? That would be perfect... We'll get to see what the questions and answers they had prepared for Joe...;)
She is not the one who needs to debate, why should she when she has all the momentum.

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
Right now people are watching for the Joe/K leadership in these times of extra chaos...
And neither of them are anywhere to be found....
I hope she refuses, and goes solo on ABC with Joe's notes...but by then, that won't be allowed either...

Back