Debate was scheduled, only difference Kamala, trump ran.

Yes, I noticed. He ran like the pussified cowardly piece of shit both you and I know him to be went confronted with a strong, intelligent and highly educated woman. She'll show up at Fox and prove him to be exactly what I think he is.

Fuck the left. They're idiots. Are you seriously advocating that two stupids = above average? Why follow stupid with stupid? Worse, why allow a dictatorship out of fear?

Get a clue, kid; they're all liars.
And Harris wont agree to FOX because she is a cowardly piece of shit

And Harris wont agree to FOX because she is a cowardly piece of shit
My strategy would be to milk it until the DNC, then announce, as the nominee, she'd be happy to debate Pedo Don in his Safe Space with Murdoch's Fox Newz or words to that effect.

no proof he did!!!! no proof he was on the island
If proof existed Trump was a client of Epstein's does anyone doubt we would have seen it by now?

The fact we haven't is enough for me to understand Trump was never there.

Commander Plookie is just grasping at straws to prop up his filthy whore candidate.

I knew you were an anti-American. How do you proposed the United States be broken up?

Unsurprising that you favor authoritarianism over independence. That's SOP for anti-American foreigners.
People like you will inhabit one half.

People like me will take the constitution and inhabit the other half.

People like you will inhabit one half.

People like me will take the constitution and inhabit the other half.
How would you make that determination? Armbands and load up everyone who doesn't have one onto boxcars for transfer to a "education" camp, comrade?

If you said that to yourself in front of a mirror, maybe you'll see why it doesn't work that way, tovarish.

How would you make that determination? Armbands and load up everyone who doesn't have one onto boxcars for transfer to a "education" camp, comrade?

If you said that to yourself in front of a mirror, maybe you'll see why it doesn't work that way, tovarish.
It's already happening to some extent. Lefty loons are being left behind in places like California, New York while sane patriots go to places like Florida, Texas and Tennessee.

Once separate federal governance is established the rest will go or adapt.

It's already happening to some extent. Lefty loons are being left behind in places like California, New York while sane patriots go to places like Florida, Texas and Tennessee.

Once separate federal governance is established the rest will go or adapt.
Seems to me like they're all moving to Texas and raising the cost of living. Florida is a hot mess, comrade. Tennessee is also a little muggy during the summer. North and West Texas is the best, for Russians and Brazilians alike.

Intelligent, rational and educated Americans know that is as unlikely to happen as the Left being able to remove the Electoral College. Unless Trump declares martial law and a MAGAt majority Congress agrees to nullify the Constitution for the duration of "the crisis".

Intelligent, rational and educated Americans know that is as unlikely to happen as the Left being able to remove the Electoral College. Unless Trump declares martial law and a MAGAt majority Congress agrees to nullify the Constitution for the duration of "the crisis".
Can he do that? If so he should.

The ends will justify the means.

She's terrified of real debate...thfon on ABC was all set up for Joe... She might have been able to get through that one. She'll get slaughtered if she has to participate in one that's fair and balanced..;)
she'll lose the solo debate unless they give her the questions ahead of time.....

So an ABC debate was scheduled, all the details worked out.

Then Joe was kicked to the curb.
Then Biden dropped out, the only difference is Kamala.

So, you lied about a scheduled debate - there was none.

And Trump ran, he is afraid.

He wont face her unless he has his buddies asking the questions.

Kamala is afraid to debate. I don't blame her - she's destroyed the economy, opened the border and empowered thugs across the globe.

Trump sucked Putin off and let him have his way

Cowardly Kamala refuses to debate - you're reduced to flinging feces from the gutter.

She crashed the economy - anyone who values their paycheck and their savings will vote for Trump.

You only care about your party - but America has bigger concerns,

Will we look back and tell our grandchildren where we were on Kamala Crash Day?

Back