December surprise??

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I just noticed that a certain JPP poster keeps referring to a "December surprise"; but has failed to clarify what this "surprise" is going to be!!

So basically anything that happens in December, could be the surprise.

I guess the poster doesn't want to be specific; because it doesn't want to deal with being laughed at.

:evilnod:

I just noticed that a certain JPP poster keeps referring to a "December surprise"; but has failed to clarify what this "surprise" is going to be!!

So basically anything that happens in December, could be the surprise.

I guess the poster doesn't want to be specific; because it doesn't want to deal with being laughed at.

I can help with that.....December 19 is my daughter's birthday......

The surprise is that a chubby guy with an enormous bag of toys will take his flying sleigh and deliver those toys to the good girls and boys all over the world.

The surprise will be that the electoral college will do their duty as laid down by the founding fathers in the constitution and keep an unqualified populist, racist clown from taking the white house...

I will not be surprised...
Will you?

The surprise will be that the electoral college will do their duty as laid down by the founding fathers in the constitution and keep an unqualified populist, racist clown from taking the white house...

Will you?

And what do you intend to do, if all your hopes and dreams go up in smoke?? :D

And what do you intend to do, if all your hopes and dreams go up in smoke?? :D

I have confidence that the constitution will do it's job as it was intended...

Many never trumpers are in the republican electoral college...

Don't underestimate how seriously they take their constitutional duty...

images

I have confidence that the constitution will do it's job as it was intended...

Many never trumpers are in the republican electoral college...

Don't underestimate how seriously they take their constitutional duty...

images

You're reply, did not address the question; but instead was just you whining, still. :)

You sound scaaaaaaaared ...

Scared of what?

Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of The United States of America. The sooner you get your head around that, the better off you will be

I remember GayRod on here days before the election telling those of us who predicted Trump would win (my prediction was shockingly accurate) that we weren't dealing i reality. You would do well to get your head out of the clouds

Will you?

why would that be a surprise?......Hillary was NEVER going to take the whitehouse....

Back