Decrees of Imperator Watermark

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I have decided to appoint myself to the position of Dictator and Imperator for life of the American republic, and give myself the rank of 11 star general. As my first act in this position, the office of presidency is abolished, and the powers of that office are subsumed under the office of Dictator.

Also, the current Senate, House of Representatives, and Supreme Court is hereby summarily dissolved, and replaced by a new Senate composed of the following individuals:

Grind (1 vote)
Captain Billy (1 vote)
Threedee (1 vote)
Voltaire (1 vote)
Watermark (5 votes)

This new Senate will take on all of the powers of the former Supreme Court, Senate, and House of Representatives. All named here shall serve for life, and have the power to appoint their successors for all offices to which they have been appointed.

That's all. Carry on.

Last edited:
When we agree with you, will you cast fewer votes just for the fuck of it?

Also, I don't think the language thing will guarantee you Swedish chicks, but I still say go for it.

hey watermark i think you made a mistake. if the other four of us vote for something, it doesn't even matter, because you have so many votes that whatever you say goes no matter what.

It's awesome living in a city with a scandinavian district. Last year I spent an evening at the Swedish Cultural Centre for ABBA Night. For some reason, the facility isn't even in the Ballard district, but, whatever...

I have decide to create a new council, the Plebian Council. This council shall be composed of all those not currently in the senate. It shall have the power to be executed for disagreeing with the decisions of the senate.

I have decided to appoint myself to the position of Dictator and Imperator for life of the American republic, and give myself the rank of 11 star general. As my first act in this position, the office of presidency is abolished, and the powers of that office are subsumed under the office of Dictator.

Also, the current Senate, House of Representatives, and Supreme Court is hereby summarily dissolved, and replaced by a new Senate composed of the following individuals:

Grind (1 vote)
Captain Billy (1 vote)
Threedee (1 vote)
Voltaire (1 vote)
Watermark (5 votes)

This new Senate will take on all of the powers of the former Supreme Court, Senate, and House of Representatives. All named here shall serve for life, and have the power to appoint their successors for all offices to which they have been appointed.

That's all. Carry on.

You condemn yourself, by your own words.
Your death shall not only be stupendous; but ignored.

Back