Deep thinkers expressing deep thoughts

I never knew Thatcher was such an advocate for women. :thinking:

Well, now you know. Welcome to the team.

it-isnt-so-much-that-liberals-are-ignorant-its-jus.jpg

I have a request for those who may want to participate: Quotations with attribution only, if you wish to contribute. They can be pictorial in format (see above), but no cartoons/memes, please. Thank you.

iu

I have a request for those who may want to participate: Quotations with attribution only, if you wish to contribute. They can be pictorial in format (see above), but no cartoons/memes, please. Thank you.

You have a copycat stalker? :eek:

Well, now you know. Welcome to the team.

it-isnt-so-much-that-liberals-are-ignorant-its-jus.jpg

The smilie list needs this.

iu

iu

iu

johnfkennedy1-2x.jpg

iu

iu

Back