deep thoughs with grind

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
whenever it starts getting dark outside, at the end of the day, it makes me sad, cause I like daylight

(duh)

obv I like the night too though

and I hate dawn as well. I hate my night ending.

So i hate it getting dark, and I hate it getting bright again.

So that's kinda weird isn't it?

another thought

I never ban cypress from my threads

everyone knows how much I don't really like cypress

but I do ban desh

So put that into context how much of a zero I think desh is.

Didn't mean for this thread to be negative, but I had to be said

I ban desh even from a thread talking about night and day.

she sucks that much.

You're not alone with such thoughts. There are times I like the day and times I like the night.

During the day life seems to carry on at its seemingly frantic pace. At night, the very same area can be a tranquil paradise. I lived next to a golf course (a block away) and in the day it was always gophers hunting for holes. At night it was empty of any human soul and the peace and tranquility moved me in deep ways. I walked on the greens and marveled at the night sky.

You're not alone with such thoughts. There are times I like the day and times I like the night.

During the day life seems to carry on at its seemingly frantic pace. At night, the very same area can be a tranquil paradise. I lived next to a golf course (a block away) and in the day it was always gophers hunting for holes. At night it was empty of any human soul and the peace and tranquility moved me in deep ways. I walked on the greens and marveled at the night sky.

Yeah. You're the same guy that 'marveled' at 'In & Out Burger'. :shock:

Yurt never misses a chance to kiss Grinds ass!

What the fuck weed are these guys smoking that ,getting light and dark,eating a burger,are life changing events!?

No one said that you blithering drunk ass retarded opium abusing old milk drinking mother fucker.

I saw Grind kicking a can down the street the other day. I said, what's up, what are you doing?

He said: moving

whenever it starts getting dark outside, at the end of the day, it makes me sad, cause I like daylight

(duh)

Ya hate change.
That's why you are a conservative.
Get over it, it is a minor mental illness.
Heal thyself

(duh)

My best times of the day are early morning, just as or before the sun comes up, or early evening, just before or after the sun goes down; especially if it's quite.

Sometimes I like going outside, around midnight, and just sit with a breeze and listening to the night sounds.

Nature is awesome.

:good4u:

My best times of the day are early morning, just as or before the sun comes up, or early evening, just before or after the sun goes down; especially if it's quite.

Sometimes I like going outside, around midnight, and just sit with a breeze and listening to the night sounds.

Nature is awesome.

:good4u:

Your post sounds so creepy.

Back