deep thoughs with grind

i bought some cbd the other day. CBD is so weird. It never feels like it's working. But then I'd have these moments where I'd be like "huh... I should be really depressed right now... but I kinda feel ok?" And then I'm like "ohhhhhhhhhhhh it's the cbd"

cbd is amazing.

I've started getting THC:CBD hybrids and I gotta say, it may be my new thing.

i bought some cbd the other day. CBD is so weird. It never feels like it's working. But then I'd have these moments where I'd be like "huh... I should be really depressed right now... but I kinda feel ok?" And then I'm like "ohhhhhhhhhhhh it's the cbd"

cbd is amazing.

I find it interesting that both CBD oils and refined( isomerized) THC products have been around for quite a while but only became popular with the development of vaping technology.

I get inundated with complaints from my wife about how dark the Pacific NW is, and how she can't wait to someday move back to SoCal. So, I'm just going to say, fuck the daylight.

I get inundated with complaints from my wife about how dark the Pacific NW is, and how she can't wait to someday move back to SoCal. So, I'm just going to say, fuck the daylight.

If it is not to personal, where in So Cal is she from? I grew up in So Cal and the central coast, and lived in Seattle for a while and never found it dark. Rainy of course, but I liked it. It rarely rains in So Cal and the central coast has my favorite weather... About 65 degrees and foggy. Though inland can be hot.

cbd is amazing.

Hemp was just recently legalized here in Texas.

But, it started a whole new problem for police departments.

Because now, when anyone gets pulled over with weed, you just tell the cops it's HEMP! Welll...

The first few times it was challenged in court, the cases were dropped because the Police Departments are still about a year away to be able to test the THC levels in weed.

The Texas Authorities now have to prove that any weed in an arrest has levels of THC present.

So weed may as well be legal here now! LOL!

Back