Democrats Want Kamala Harris Off Ticket As Well—Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

volsrock1

Verified User
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has warned that some Democrats who want President Joe Biden to quit the presidential race also want Vice President Kamala Harris off the party's ticket.

"If you think there is a consensus among the people who want Joe Biden to leave, that they will support Vice President Harris, you would be mistaken," Ocasio-Cortez said during an Instagram Live on Friday morning.

"I'm here to tell you a huge amount of the donor class and a huge amount of these elites, and a huge amount of these folks in these rooms that I see that are pushing for President Biden not to be the nominee, also are not interested in seeing the vice president being the nominee," she said.

What a fucking shit show

So she admits they are racist

The transition from Harris not appealing to donors to “admitting racism” is even beyond dialectical, especially coming from a MAGA cultist

MAGA nightmare would be Harris winning, they still haven’t gotten over a Black man being elected President twice, and by substantial margins each time, but a Black Women would be a disaster for them

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has warned that some Democrats who want President Joe Biden to quit the presidential race also want Vice President Kamala Harris off the party's ticket.

"If you think there is a consensus among the people who want Joe Biden to leave, that they will support Vice President Harris, you would be mistaken," Ocasio-Cortez said during an Instagram Live on Friday morning.

"I'm here to tell you a huge amount of the donor class and a huge amount of these elites, and a huge amount of these folks in these rooms that I see that are pushing for President Biden not to be the nominee, also are not interested in seeing the vice president being the nominee," she said.

What a fucking shit show

Yep sources say Biden will not endorse Kamala and it will be an open DNC convention.

The transition from Harris not appealing to donors to “admitting racism” is even beyond dialectical, especially coming from a MAGA cultist

MAGA nightmare would be Harris winning, they still haven’t gotten over a Black man being elected President twice, and by substantial margins each time, but a Black Women would be a disaster for them
I so wish Michelle Obama would be the nominee and kick Trump's ass.

The exploding Trumper heads would be endlessly hilarious!!! :rofl2:

They’re so racist Michellle Obama has become their first choice if she would run.

Kamala's laziness and incompetence has nothing to do with her multiracial background.

Anchovies

A cognitively-challenged, incompetent, far-Left, DEI-hire, Black, female VP, with the sexual morality of an alley-cat becoming President of the United States in January of 2925 would not just be a disaster for the "MAGA men", Anchovies. It would be a catastrophic disaster for the entire Free World.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

What a fucking shit show

Your title just frightened the shit out of me. I saw the name Alexandria Occasional Cortex and thought they were suggesting she run. Well, nothing is off the table in Fruit Loop world.

Reactions: TOP
Anchovies

A cognitively-challenged, incompetent, far-Left, DEI-hire, Black, female VP, with the sexual morality of an alley-cat becoming President of the United States in January of 2925 would not just be a disaster for the "MAGA men", Anchovies. It would be a catastrophic disaster for the entire Free World.

Dachshund Dawg

Another term with Trump as president is what would be a catastrophic disaster for the entire free world...not an administration headed by Joe Biden OR Kamala Harris.

Too bad you MAGA morons cannot (or more properly, WILL NOT) see that.

Debatable, but she is a women, and a Black women at that, which being President would throw the MAGA cult over the cliff
Just her ultra-left political agenda. Democrats are racists, they have always been racist.

Any woman would

Just her ultra-left political agenda. Democrats are racists, they have always been racist.
We dont let you racists define what racism is

That would be like letting child molesters define what child molestation is

You don’t know anything worth respecting

Quit pretending you are respected

Anchovies

Dachshund Dawg

Suck that Putin ball sack LOSER

Back