Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris

Trump is too immoral, too incompetent, and too evil even for Darth Vader.

Who do you suppose is listening to what Dick Cheney has to say about the matter?

Who has decided "well, Dick Cheney doesn't like Trump, so I'm not going to vote for Trump either"??

99.9 percent of MAGA morons who claim to have protested the Iraq War are actually the same people who voted twice for Bush-Cheney, and cheered :cheer: for the invasion of Iraq.
wrong

Yet you are proud of Liz and Dick's support.

hmmm. gee..... nothing strange there at all

LMFAO

These days you can't find a conservative who will confess to having supported Bush-Cheney and the invasion of Iraq.

So you claim that in 2003 you were protesting the Iraq War....

:magagrin:
I have been a Ron Paul supporter since the time of Reagans increasing budgets

so you do the math

I have been a Ron Paul supporter since the time of Reagans increasing budgets

so you do the math
Lots of Iraq War Supporters belatedly claim to have been Libertarian war protestors.

I was on this board and it's predecessors when the Iraq War was going on, and conservatives almost to a man were supporters and defenders of the Iraq War. Twenty years later, you can barely find a conservative who will confess to having supported the invasion of Iraq.

So you do the math. There must be a whole lotta lying going on.

Lots of Iraq War Supporters belatedly claim to have been Libertarian war protestors.

I was on this board and it's predecessors when the Iraq War was going on, and conservatives almost to a man were supporters and defenders of the Iraq War. Twenty years later, you can barely find a conservative who will confess to supporting the invasion of Iraq.

So you do the math. There must be a whole lotta lying going on.
I don't need to convince retards of my libertarianism. enjoy Dick Cheney dipshit

Trump is too immoral, too incompetent, and too evil even for Darth Vader.
Hubris and ego. A total abandonment of principles to embrace the butthurt. All 3 of these people (both chenys and john mccain's ass spawn), are nothing more than born again fragile little twinklepuffs.

BTW. Then and now, I support the iraq war. I tried to unretire myself to get back into the military so I could go back.

Hubris and ego. A total abandonment of principles to embrace the butthurt. All 3 of these people (both chenys and john mccain's ass spawn), are nothing more than born again fragile little twinklepuffs.

BTW. Then and now, I support the iraq war. I tried to unretire myself to get back into the military so I could go back.

So, just curious - how many conservatives that you formerly supported have you had to marginalize and insult since Trump first became a candidate?

Ballpark is cool. Dozens? Hundreds?

Dick Cheney=1 supporter...RFK and Tulsi= MILLIONS of supporters in the swing states alone. Do the math..... ;)

:magagrin:

“In our nation’s 248 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” Mr. Cheney, 83, said in a statement. After Mr. Trump’s actions trying to steal the 2020 presidential election and then using “lies and violence” to keep himself in power, Mr. Cheney said, “he can never be trusted with power again.”

Back