Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris

“In our nation’s 248 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” Mr. Cheney, 83, said in a statement. After Mr. Trump’s actions trying to steal the 2020 presidential election and then using “lies and violence” to keep himself in power, Mr. Cheney said, “he can never be trusted with power again.”

It is obvious that Dick is suffering from dementia like dementia Joe is.

I mean, you've gotta admit - it's a pretty big deal.

There would be a half dozen threads on here if a prominent Democrat on the level of Dick Cheney was voting Trump. You'd have at least 2 of 'em.
No I don't. Dick and the Bush family have been pissed after Trump smashed Jeb's political future and Cheney's daughter's political future. Cheney and Bush are part of the Uniparty and swamp. I thought you guys told us how big an idiot Cheney was . I guess now he is some kind of genius did he have a brain transplant to go with his heart?

No I don't. Dick and the Bush family have been pissed after Trump smashed Jeb's political future and Cheney's daughter's political future. Cheney and Bush are part of the Uniparty and swamp. I thought you guys told us how big an idiot Cheney was . I guess now he is some kind of genius did he have a brain transplant to go with his heart?

Nope. I still think Cheney was a terrible VP. But it's significant that a formerly beloved figure - and hardcore conservative - is voting Harris.

Has nothing at all to do w/ how I feel about him.

It is obvious that Dick is suffering from dementia like dementia Joe is.
Former Republican heavyweights Paul Ryan, Mike Pence, Mitt Romey aren't voting for Trump either.

It's obvious that Trump is so immoral, incompetent, and evil, that even Darth Vader Cheney can't vote for him.

Former Republican heavyweights Paul Ryan, Mike Pence, Mitt Romey aren't voting for Trump either.

It's obvious that Trump is so immoral, incompetent, and evil, that even Darth Vader Cheney can't vote for him.
That just proves Trump is doing the right thing.

Trump is too immoral, too incompetent, and too evil even for Darth Vader.

Blind squirrel, as it were. He's still going to hell.

Next up? The guy who thanks trump every single day for usurping 'stupidest motherfucking POTUS in history' from him.

Cheney was as hard-core Repub as you can get. He was VP for another one. Liz is very conservative. They recognize that Trump is a threat to the continuation of America. It's hard for Trumpys to understand, but many rightys find that important.

Dick Cheney=1 supporter...RFK and Tulsi= MILLIONS of supporters in the swing states alone. Do the math..... ;)

:magagrin:
They were never Biden/Harris supporters. The day Biden dropped out, Kennidiot dropped to about 2%. trump can have him.

Cheney was as hard-core Repub as you can get. He was VP for another one. Liz is very conservative. They recognize that Trump is a threat to the continuation of America. It's hard for Trumpys to understand, but many rightys find that important.
This is much bigger than that. Millions of Republicans in the nation will not vote for trump. Like Dutch, they simply won't vote for a Democrat. This is not that. This is more than a slap in the face.

This is pissing in trump's mouth. I hear he likes that.

The most conservatives ever are supporting Harris, amazing. Not because they like her politics… because trump is such a bad person.

Back