Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris

The most conservatives ever are supporting Harris, amazing. Not because they like her politics… because trump is such a bad person.
Conservatives have failed and failed all the way for decades now.....this failure to do the right thing is the norm for them.

So, just curious - how many conservatives that you formerly supported have you had to marginalize and insult since Trump first became a candidate?

Ballpark is cool. Dozens? Hundreds?
I don't marginalize any of them, they do that to themselves. I think most of the modern jackass party are brainwashed nazis, morons and communists, so I'll insult them all day long. And I don't care if a conservative in the government doesn't like Trump as long as he votes his conservatism. Hell, I don't really "like" Trump either, but I've worked for a lot of tactical geniuses that I hated but would follow to hell.

So, enjoy your 3 new jackasses. Kammunism gets 3 new shiny votes in exchange for the thousands Trump will get after the debate.

Lots of Iraq War Supporters belatedly claim to have been Libertarian war protestors.

I was on this board and it's predecessors when the Iraq War was going on, and conservatives almost to a man were supporters and defenders of the Iraq War. Twenty years later, you can barely find a conservative who will confess to having supported the invasion of Iraq.

So you do the math. There must be a whole lotta lying going on.
Let’s clear this up sparky. At the time, I did support invading Iraq. It was a mistake. I don’t rewrite history. But, I can admit my mistakes. Now take your false premise and shove it.

I am enjoying the irony of you being in bed with Dick Cheney in support of Kumala.

Dick Cheney=1 supporter...RFK and Tulsi= MILLIONS of supporters in the swing states alone. Do the math..... ;)

:magagrin:

So, who do you think all these new registered voters will be voting for in PA, the state if Harris wins the election is over. We are going to see a swell of votes like we did with Obama and your fuhrer stands no chance.
AA1q8hMJ.img

Hubris and ego. A total abandonment of principles to embrace the butthurt. All 3 of these people (both chenys and john mccain's ass spawn), are nothing more than born again fragile little twinklepuffs.

BTW. Then and now, I support the iraq war. I tried to unretire myself to get back into the military so I could go back.
Iraq was a horrendous mistake. Now it is nothing more than an Iranian child. Saddam was no threat to us and had nothing to do with 9/11.

I guess Dick Chenny had a change in heart.
Bullshit, MAGA shitheads have no resemblance to the real Republicans and this isn't news, everyone knew this guy would not be voting for a wannabe Hitler. George Bush will be voting for Harris as well, no respectable republican will vote for Trump

I mean, you've gotta admit - it's a pretty big deal.

There would be a half dozen threads on here if a prominent Democrat on the level of Dick Cheney was voting Trump. You'd have at least 2 of 'em.
did we have half a dozen threads about Tulsi and RFK........oh wait, we did,,,,,,,you're right this time.....

Nope. I still think Cheney was a terrible VP. But it's significant that a formerly beloved figure - and hardcore conservative - is voting Harris.

Has nothing at all to do w/ how I feel about him.
the Bush administration and his cronies fucked up by refusing to attend the 2016 RNC......no one in the Republican Party has paid attention to them since........the never-Trumpers are dwindling not expanding......

I don't marginalize any of them, they do that to themselves. I think most of the modern jackass party are brainwashed nazis, morons and communists, so I'll insult them all day long. And I don't care if a conservative in the government doesn't like Trump as long as he votes his conservatism. Hell, I don't really "like" Trump either, but I've worked for a lot of tactical geniuses that I hated but would follow to hell.

So, enjoy your 3 new jackasses. Kammunism gets 3 new shiny votes in exchange for the thousands Trump will get after the debate.

Trump isn't any kind of genius. He's a delusional narcissist, and had one of the worst Presidencies in American history.

One has to be in the Cult to actually believe Trump is competent and capable. Dick Cheney, Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, George Bush, George Will, et al. are aware that Trump is immoral, incompetent, and evil.
To paraphrase Ronald Reagan*, I didn't leave the Republican Party. The Republican Party left me. Clearly the people you listed believe the same and hoping the Party of Trump will die a quick death after the election.

*I'm looking forward to seeing the movie in six months when it's on Max or Netflix. :)

Trump is too immoral, too incompetent, and too evil even for Darth Vader.

I would like to see George Bush Jr and Condoleezza Rice come out in support of the Harris ticket too?!!
If the real republicans want their party back, they must defeat Trump this November?!!

So Darth Vader is on your side now. Excellent. His moronic daughter will vote for him
Only until Emperor Trump gone. Dick, and, to a lesser extent, Liz, are still solidly RW Republicans.

Let's not forget that, in the end, Darth Vader did the right thing, even at the cost of his life. No doubt Emperor Trump knows this which is why he demands absolute loyalty to him, not to the nation much less the Constitution.

92qbmy.jpg

Back