Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris

Well I didn’t vote for W ever and you’ve known me long enough to know that the Iraq invasion was the straw that broke the camels back in my decision to leave the GOP after over 20 years of being a card carrying Republican.

What’s ironic is when I voiced my opposition to the Iraq War and predicted it would end badly that my reasoning turned out to be correct and that my fellow Republicans right wing told me to not let the door hit my ass on the way out (it didn’t).

That period sealed the end of the moderate wing of the GOP as we either left the party by free will or were outright told to leave.

The irony here and now is that those same traditional right wing conservatives are now in the same situation as they have been sidelined by the populist within the GOP and their cult of personality surrounding Trump and his demagoguery.
So true! If you consider yourself a traditional rightwing conservative your party has left you. If Dick Cheney is now a RINO where do you suppose that leaves you? Holding hands with Majorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert?

Think he's got that much integrity? I don't.
well we all know McConnell doesn't have any integrity.
He took an oath to be an impartial juror during Trumps impeachment, and when the time came he came out and said Trump had done what the evidence said he did but HE was not going to vote to remove Trump from office.
IF he had and had got some of his other Republicans to vote on what the evidence showed them we would NOT be having the problem with Trump we are having today,
NO McConnell does NOT have any integrity.
Have a nice day

He took an oath to be an impartial juror during Trumps impeachment, and when the time came he came out and said Trump had done what the evidence said he did but HE was not going to vote to remove Trump from office.
IF he had and had got some of his other Republicans to vote on what the evidence showed them we would NOT be having the problem with Trump we are having today,
Have a nice day
I suppose that means we can thank McConnell as well as Trump for destroying that party?

“Dick Cheney is an irrelevant RINO, along with his daughter, who lost by the largest margin in the History of Congressional Races!,” wrote Trump on his Truth Social platform.

Unbelieveable! Probably the most hardcore rightwing Republican the country has ever seen and now he is a RINO? And who gives a shit what Liz lost by in her congressional race, how is that pertinent to the subject? Dementia Don at it again belching out shit that has nothing to do with the subject.

Of course real Republicans are losing races, that party is now the party of MAGA.

This should truly be a wake up call to anyone who has the values and conservative ideals of the real Republican party. Trumps party is the MAGA party it isn't yours, you are now a RINO. The sooner Republicans realize that and dump that asshole the sooner they may be able to return to those values and conservative ideals. Trump is a fucking criminal from sexual assault to fraud to being out on bail for 34 felony convictions, since when can any real Republican imagine nominating such a disgusting piece of shit?
we can only hope some of the REAL republicans wake up and see what Trump and the MAGAS have done to their party.
I think it is going to take some time but we can hope they do wake up and wake up FAST.
Have a nice day

Have a nice day
Agree 100%. He sold out the nation for the sake of the party, and lost both.

Trump doesn't give a shit about police officers and plenty of them know it.
A jury found Trump guilty of 34 felonies and he’s still facing dozens of other criminal counts across multiple jurisdictions. Does that sound like the type of guy that police would be supporting?
1725798027041.png

Reactions: TOP
Well I didn’t vote for W ever and you’ve known me long enough to know that the Iraq invasion was the straw that broke the camels back in my decision to leave the GOP after over 20 years of being a card carrying Republican.

What’s ironic is when I voiced my opposition to the Iraq War and predicted it would end badly that my reasoning turned out to be correct and that my fellow Republicans right wing told me to not let the door hit my ass on the way out (it didn’t).

That period sealed the end of the moderate wing of the GOP as we either left the party by free will or were outright told to leave.

The irony here and now is that those same traditional right wing conservatives are now in the same situation as they have been sidelined by the populist within the GOP and their cult of personality surrounding Trump and his demagoguery.
From 2003 to at least 2007, almost all conservatives considered opposition and protest to the invasion of Iraq an act of treason.

It's ironic that MAGA morons who supported the Iraq War and shouted down the liberal opposition, have belatedly decided to co-opt the 'war monger' language of the 1960s hippie protestors

“Dick Cheney is an irrelevant RINO, along with his daughter, who lost by the largest margin in the History of Congressional Races!,” wrote Trump on his Truth Social platform.

Unbelieveable! Probably the most hardcore rightwing Republican the country has ever seen and now he is a RINO? And who gives a shit what Liz lost by in her congressional race, how is that pertinent to the subject? Dementia Don at it again belching out shit that has nothing to do with the subject.

Of course real Republicans are losing races, that party is now the party of MAGA.

This should truly be a wake up call to anyone who has the values and conservative ideals of the real Republican party. Trumps party is the MAGA party it isn't yours, you are now a RINO. The sooner Republicans realize that and dump that asshole the sooner they may be able to return to those values and conservative ideals. Trump is a fucking criminal from sexual assault to fraud to being out on bail for 34 felony convictions, since when can any real Republican imagine nominating such a disgusting piece of shit?
To be honest, prior to Jan 6 I thought Trump wasn’t as nearly as bad as W who was the least competent U.S. President in my lifetime by no small margin. I will give Trump credit where it’s due. Unlike W he at least knew what he was doing.

If Trump is rated by Presidential historians lower than W it won’t be because he was less competent than W but because Trump is an anti-Democratic authoritarian demagogue who used the methods of demagoguery to build a populist base that now controls the GOP.

Having said that this country paid a massive price in blood, treasure and respect for W’s incompetence that cost or ruined millions of lives at home and around the world. He will always be remembered for his complete failure to competently lead during the war on terror, misleading the nation into the war in Iraq, being asleep at the wheel during the 2008 credit default swap financial crisis and his ineptitude and apathy during the Hurricane Katrina catastrophe.

Kamala is Hillary's bitch. Both get paid for dropping bombs on women and children. You have no code of honor.
Disagreed, but you often show your paranoid schizo issues, CO. It's the people who hide behind multiple sock accounts who have no honor, son.

Back