Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris

So true! If you consider yourself a traditional rightwing conservative your party has left you. If Dick Cheney is now a RINO where do you suppose that leaves you? Holding hands with Majorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert?
Hardly. I have never put myself into the shoebox of conservative, liberal, independent or moderate though Facebook does classify me as a political moderate because I never respond to any political posts on FB. LOL So according to FB I’m a moderate by default. In short I’ve never been a right wing conservative. I was more like the traditional Main Street small business/professional. By the political compass test I am very slightly to the left of center on economics as I am a Capitalist but one who rejects Lassiez-Fair Capitalism and Supply Side economics for the failed economic systems they so obviously are. On the social political scale I am moderately libertarian as I strongly believe in limiting the powers of any individual or institution and in the checks and balances we have on political power.

To me the earliest sign that the GOP was entering a phase of political transition in its constituencies and factions is when the word RINO became popularized when any member of their constituents who did not toe the party line at the extremes opposed any of their extremist policies. Though this is true that both major parties have extremist factions in the last 30 years they have gained control of the party apparatus in the GOP but that hasn’t really been the case with Democrats as though the progressives are the primary extremists in the Democratic Party they have no where near the influence in the party that Southern Conservatives and the populist extremes have in the GOP.

To be honest right now the transition of the GOP to a populist political party has had a corresponding impact on the Democratic Party’s coalitions that claiming to be a Democrat or a Republican doesn’t mean a whole lot as with both parties transitioning the structures of their big tent coalitions which is still currently in process that we don’t really know how these political coalitions realign until that transition has completed. Right now we don’t know how that’s going to shake out as the two major political factions, Unions for the Democrats and Big Business for the GOP are each leaving their current parties in droves. So both parties right now are in an extreme state of flux.

take-the-hint-conservatives-v0-hj4u6svq6fnd1.jpeg

Hardly. I have never put myself into the shoebox of conservative, liberal, independent or moderate though Facebook does classify me as a political moderate because I never respond to any political posts on FB. LOL So according to FB I’m a moderate by default. In short I’ve never been a right wing conservative. I was more like the traditional Main Street small business/professional. By the political compass test I am very slightly to the left of center on economics as I am a Capitalist but one who rejects Lassiez-Fair Capitalism and Supply Side economics for the failed economic systems they so obviously are. On the social political scale I am moderately libertarian as I strongly believe in limiting the powers of any individual or institution and in the checks and balances we have on political power.

To me the earliest sign that the GOP was entering a phase of political transition in its constituencies and factions is when the word RINO became popularized when any member of their constituents who did not toe the party line at the extremes opposed any of their extremist policies. Though this is true that both major parties have extremist factions in the last 30 years they have gained control of the party apparatus in the GOP but that hasn’t really been the case with Democrats as though the progressives are the primary extremists in the Democratic Party they have no where near the influence in the party that Southern Conservatives and the populist extremes have in the GOP.

To be honest right now the transition of the GOP to a populist political party has had a corresponding impact on the Democratic Party’s coalitions that claiming to be a Democrat or a Republican doesn’t mean a whole lot as with both parties transitioning the structures of their big tent coalitions which is still currently in process that we don’t really know how these political coalitions realign until that transition has completed. Right now we don’t know how that’s going to shake out as the two major political factions, Unions for the Democrats and Big Business for the GOP are each leaving their current parties in droves. So both parties right now are in an extreme state of flux.
More than a few Master's and Doctoral theses will be written about the transition of American political parties after the end of the Cold War.

Agreed a major turning point in the GOP, and its eventual demise, was the popular support of the self-divisive term RINO. The final result is people leaving the Republican Party leaving a core of far Right authoritarians who no longer support the traditional Republican ideals of a strong economy and national defense.

While the Democratic party has shrunk a bit too, the Republican party shrunk twice as much as shown in the link below. The ranks of the Independents have grown and, it appears, its cost the Republicans more.

PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_1-02.png

I'm ready to debate you and Cypress on humanity or insanity. I'll prove you have no principles.
The fact you want to debate insanity is very interesting, Controlled Opposition. Clearly you don't want to debate honesty and integrity. LOL

The fact you want to debate insanity is very interesting, Controlled Opposition. Clearly you don't want to debate honesty and integrity. LOL
It's insane to support genocide with your vote for Kamala. I already know you and Cypress will avoid that debate like the plague.

It's insane to support genocide with your vote for Kamala. I already know you and Cypress will avoid that debate like the plague.
^^^
Lies about who I'm voting for and lies in claiming I support genocide. Typical behavior of Controlled Opposition/goat.

Errr, the OP is about "one".
Yeah, one. One of the most prominent republican leaders of the last century. Millions of Republicans alive and voting today thought very highly of Dick Cheney. When he says he's voting Democrat because Trump is the biggest danger our republic has ever faced I'm sure plenty of Republicans will listen to him. Maybe the MAGAots won't but there are also one hell of a lot of Republicans that think just like Dick Cheney.

So, how many Republicans does your mailman know?

You really think your fucking mailman holds the same sway as one of the last centuries most prominent Republicans?
Not sure who my mailmnan fucks but he does feed the neighborhood dogs while on his route.
As for Cheney, ask the man on the street, "Who is Dick Cheney?" Under 30, no one. Over Thirty, "he shot a guy in the head".
Ask any alt leftie, "I hated him and posted a hundred times what an asshat he was until yesterday, and now I love him"
You are a mindless lot of sheep.

Harris is going to commit genocide? Did she say that? Who is it she plans on wiping out? If you are going to debate your asinine claim that Harris is going to commit gemocide you already lost.

Not sure who my mailmnan fucks but he does feed the neighborhood dogs while on his route.
As for Cheney, ask the man on the street, "Who is Dick Cheney?" Under 30, no one. Over Thirty, "he shot a guy in the head".
Ask any alt leftie, "I hated him and posted a hundred times what an asshat he was until yesterday, and now I love him"
You are a mindless lot of sheep.
Don't have to worry about those under 30, they're already voting for Harris by a wide margin.

Back