Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris

Who do you suppose is listening to what Dick Cheney has to say about the matter? Who has decided "well, Dick Cheney doesn't like Trump, so I'm not going to vote for Trump either"??
I think most Americans are like me, i.e. they see that Trump is actually fixing problems and they are taking note of who is actively hindering Trump in his efforts, deeming them to be causing the problems in the first place.

I think Mike Pence is the stupidest man in the country. He could have had it all without breaking any laws. All he had to was maintain his support for Trump, and by extension, his support for the American people. Now, Americans are going to rush to see how quickly they can forget him.

Marco Rubio used to be my guy. I was so excited at the prospect of a bilingual President. Thankfully, Trump gave him just the right opportunity to reveal himself to be a RINO. I can't tell you how disappointed I was to learn how deeply in bed Rubio is with leftists who are scheming to give everybody amnesty, but Trump certainly became my guy from that point on.

To your point, nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to care what either Cheney says.

Blatant lie, Sybil. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON GOAT OR ANYBODY ELSE!
Will be? What year do you think it is, Sybil?

Nah. A RINO is just a Democrat wearing a false flag.

Argument from randU. Attempted proof by randU.
You have nothing to converse with on these subjects of honesty or integrity, Sybil.
Trying to deny your own posts again, Sybil? You psychoquackery won't work.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!
A RINO is a Democrat, dumb dog.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!
I love how easy it is to see you reveal your true face, son. It's also very sad. If your mother was still alive, she'd be crying right now.

Lee Atwater is to blame for what happened to the Republicans.

They could not survive without racism and bigotry so they cut a deal with the racists and bigots, but eventually they took over from the conservatives.

This mass insanity and barbarity that we now see in America is often seen right before the final collapse of societies and civilizations.

I think Trump is more of a failure for conservatives than he is a conservative failure. He was never a conservative. He hijacked the Republican party. They abandoned their party to him. He ran the plane straight into the ground.
You just can't stand that he was a successful President already, and he will be again.

Lee Atwater is to blame for what happened to the Republicans.

They could not survive without racism and bigotry so they cut a deal with the racists and bigots, but eventually they took over from the conservatives.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON CONSERVATIVES OR ANYBODY ELSE!

More than a few Master's and Doctoral theses will be written about the transition of American political parties after the end of the Cold War.

Agreed a major turning point in the GOP, and its eventual demise, was the popular support of the self-divisive term RINO. The final result is people leaving the Republican Party leaving a core of far Right authoritarians who no longer support the traditional Republican ideals of a strong economy and national defense.

While the Democratic party has shrunk a bit too, the Republican party shrunk twice as much as shown in the link below. The ranks of the Independents have grown and, it appears, its cost the Republicans more.

PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_1-02.png
Yes, I definitely agree with this assessment. It’s also why I’m predicting Trump will lose badly and a strong possibility of a blue wave. From the data it’s obvious Trump has lost the true independent voters.

Yes, I definitely agree with this assessment. It’s also why I’m predicting Trump will lose badly and a strong possibility of a blue wave. From the data it’s obvious Trump has lost the true independent voters.
Agreed here, but voters are finicky. The reason MAGAt leaders use fearmongering is because it works. JPP MAGAts demonstrate daily that they lap up fearmongering. They're afraid and they seek to spread their fears.

Nicole Wallace of MSNBC said something interesting.
Never before in her lifetime have two prominent political figures
as divergent as Dick Cheney and Bernie Sanders
endorsed the same presidential candidate.

My lifetime has been substantially longer that Ms. Wallace's to this point,
and I can say the very same thing.

by "true independent voters" do you mean the ones who always vote for demmycrats?.......

It's a matter of degrees of evil.

Cheney may be Darth Vader, but Trump is Emperor Palpatine. Cheney obviously recognizes Trump is way too stupid, way too immoral, and way too evil to lead the United States of America.
Ok well at least you recognize Harris is evil. I suspect Cheney has Biden level awareness of what's going on these days.

Back