Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris

Agreed here, but voters are finicky. The reason MAGAt leaders use fearmongering is because it works. JPP MAGAts demonstrate daily that they lap up fearmongering. They're afraid and they seek to spread their fears.
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!

Nicole Wallace of MSNBC said something interesting.
Never before in her lifetime have two prominent political figures
as divergent as Dick Cheney and Bernie Sanders
endorsed the same presidential candidate.

My lifetime has been substantially longer that Ms. Wallace's to this point,
and I can say the very same thing.
Commies love dem some women with very thin lips that never smile.

Trump is too immoral, too incompetent, and too evil even for Darth Vader.

Breaking news, I just bought a can of spray paint primer and the clerk said he was voting for Trump. My mailman and the clerk at Advance Auto just put Trump one vote ahead. Still working on the lady behind the deli counter because she said she was still undecided but I think I can persuade her by asking her how many times in the last three and a half years she has raised the price of meatloaf.

Nicole Wallace of MSNBC said something interesting.
Never before in her lifetime have two prominent political figures
as divergent as Dick Cheney and Bernie Sanders
endorsed the same presidential candidate.

My lifetime has been substantially longer that Ms. Wallace's to this point,
and I can say the very same thing.
Many who worked in Trump's admin have disavowed Trump. The closer you get, the uglier and more selfish and unqualified he is. Ex Trumpys have used up all the adjectives in the dictionary for stupid and corrupt in describing Trump. He is a 34-time felon on bail awaiting sentencing.

Breaking news, I just bought a can of spray paint primer and the clerk said he was voting for Trump. My mailman and the clerk at Advance Auto just put Trump one vote ahead. Still working on the lady behind the deli counter because she said she was still undecided but I think I can persuade her by asking her how many times in the last three and a half years she has raised the price of meatloaf.
No doubt you went there in your full TDS regalia.

I think most Americans are like me, i.e. they see that Trump is actually fixing problems and they are taking note of who is actively hindering Trump in his efforts, deeming them to be causing the problems in the first place.

I think Mike Pence is the stupidest man in the country. He could have had it all without breaking any laws. All he had to was maintain his support for Trump, and by extension, his support for the American people. Now, Americans are going to rush to see how quickly they can forget him.

Marco Rubio used to be my guy. I was so excited at the prospect of a bilingual President. Thankfully, Trump gave him just the right opportunity to reveal himself to be a RINO. I can't tell you how disappointed I was to learn how deeply in bed Rubio is with leftists who are scheming to give everybody amnesty, but Trump certainly became my guy from that point on.

To your point, nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to care what either Cheney says.
I likewise see Trump as someone who is putting in a legitimate effort to fix problems (and he has been quite successful given the corruption that he's up against), and I wholeheartedly agree about Judas "Thirty" Pence.

Nowadays, I'm much more "watchful" and "cautious" about supporting politicians than I used to be. Trump's presence in politics has widely opened my eyes to the corruption that is present. For instance, even though JD Vance has (so-far) done a great job as Senator, I'm still cautious about him (and I was not a supporter of him as a VP choice).

I'm now much more critical of "Republican Party" politicians than I used to be because I've now seen Trump actively stick up for my own economic interests as a citizen of this nation (things that the Uniparty only give lip service to for a few months every four years).

When the "going gets tough", Trump doesn't slither away into the shadows. He raises his fist and shouts "fight fight fight!". That was a special moment for me, and even further cemented (not that it was necessary) where his loyalty truly lies (with We The People and this once great nation).

Watch closely how people respond to tough or otherwise pivotal situations (as that shows their true character). Donald Trump responded to nearly getting assassinated by shouting "fight fight fight!" (iow, being a strong leader). Mike Pence, on the other hand, responded to the election theft situation by taking his "thirty pence" and pretending that he didn't have any power to do anything about it. In a general sense, "Republicans" like to talk a big game re: policy, but whenever they get an opportunity to actually advance the conservative agenda, they never do so (per orders from their DNC controllers).

Trump is different. Trump actually means what he says, and actually gets shit done. After all, it's what he's spent his whole life doing.

Last edited:
For instance, even though JD Vance has (so-far) done a great job as Senator, I'm still cautious about him (and I was not a supporter of him as a VP choice).
This is my read on Vance. He's an ambitious guy and he wants to be President. He's not blind either; he saw what happened to Pence and others who went against Trump while those Trump supported got elected (irrespective of any DNC stealing thereafter). Vance knows that he only needs to ride out one successful term with Trump and he's got a solid lock on the Presidency. I don't believe that the DNC is going to be able to offer him enough pieces of silver to throw that away.

Vance is campaigning hard for Trump for that reason.

I'm now much more critical of "Republican Party" politicians than I used to be because I've now seen Trump actively stick up for my own economic interests as a citizen of this nation (things that the Uniparty only give lip service to for a few months every four years).
Agreed, for the moment. My view will change when Trump transforms the party and all the RINOs reveal themselves and are given the boot.

Trump is different. Trump actually means what he says, and actually gets shit done. After all, it's what he's spent his whole life doing.
That is why the DNC resorted to stealing the 2020 election in total surrender of any legitimate strategy.

Many who worked in Trump's admin have disavowed Trump.
We need for all RINOs to self-identify so that their affiliations can be properly transitioned to the DNC.

The closer you get, the uglier and more selfish and unqualified he is.
The TDS-infected become increasingly irrational as they get closer to Trump, of course. Those with arachnophobia feel the same way about spiders.

Ex Trumpys have used up all the adjectives in the dictionary for stupid and corrupt in describing Trump.
The TDS-infected usually find DNC bondage to be unbearably uncomfortable.

He is a 34-time felon on bail awaiting sentencing.
At least that's what the TDS-infected need to tell themselves.

What will Kriminala's campaign promise to Haitians be?

A. Forty acres and a cat!
B. A cat in every pot!
C. Don't season cats midstream
D. Four more years of the full dinner tail!
E. A square meal for all
F. Shall the people skewer
G. Not just peanuts
This going to piss AProudLefty off.

Back