Did I ruin the end of the game?

• Yes, I am a butthurt faggot. OH nOeZ?! The game has been tainted by a little informality!?!!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
guys lets not blow the whole watermark thing out of proportion. it was obvious wolf team lost. watermark was just having some fun. If everyone wants some formality that's fine, but lets not act like he ruined the game. The game played out just fine. Everyone had fun, most were entertained by watermarks antics.

Nope.
You asked and got a reply.
Don't ask questions, if you can't handle the answer.

This should help you out:

soothe-anal-lubricant-120ml-22009.jpg

guys lets not blow the whole watermark thing out of proportion. it was obvious wolf team lost. watermark was just having some fun. If everyone wants some formality that's fine, but lets not act like he ruined the game. The game played out just fine. Everyone had fun, most were entertained by watermarks antics.

So now that we have a standard, you have no problem with anyone else screwing around like this?

So now that we have a standard, you have no problem with anyone else screwing around like this?

it doesn't bother me. If it bothers others, that's fair enough.

I dont mind having a strict set of decorum in place if that's what people want, but i dont mind either way.

as long as the game progresses as it should, it would not bother me. watermark did all his stuff at the very end of the game when at that point lynching tom was merely a formality.

You mean like Mod killing people, at the start; before it was explained that he was just dicking around.

He ruined the game. Either its a game or its not. He chose it's not. You youngin's can cry for each other all you want, but this was totally lame. If you and your girlfriends want a clique, then do it on your own dime, not ours. Jesus.

He ruined the game. Either its a game or its not. He chose it's not. You youngin's can cry for each other all you want, but this was totally lame. If you and your girlfriends want a clique, then do it on your own dime, not ours. Jesus.

FINALLY!!
Someone who doesn't find it necessary to give Waterstain a reach around and try to keep him from melting down.

Back