Did I ruin the end of the game?

• Yes, I am a butthurt faggot. OH nOeZ?! The game has been tainted by a little informality!?!!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
guys lets not blow the whole watermark thing out of proportion. it was obvious wolf team lost. watermark was just having some fun. If everyone wants some formality that's fine, but lets not act like he ruined the game. The game played out just fine. Everyone had fun, most were entertained by watermarks antics.
Ok, ok, ok but just does a favor and don't come up with any more bright ideas like letting Skidmark Mod another round, ok?

I love how Watermark continues to PWN USF without him realizing it.

I ask you...have you ever seen someone whine so much over a friggin GAME?!?

USF sounds like he's sorely in need of some salve for his buttocks...he is one chapped little crybaby.

lololols......"Waaaaahhh.......you're compromising the integrity of our online werewolf gaming community......waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh it was ruined.........waaaahhhhhhh.......I'm on my period........."

lmao. Could you imagine if someone was actually complaining about this to you in real life?!

lololols......"Waaaaahhh.......you're compromising the integrity of our online werewolf gaming community......waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh it was ruined.........waaaahhhhhhh.......I'm on my period........."

lmao. Could you imagine if someone was actually complaining about this to you in real life?!

we are not in real life? is the interwebs fake life?

:confused:

And now in honor of 3D I'm posting a gratuitous booby photo.

94GAL-10-34-BlueFootedBooby.jpg

Back