Did I ruin the end of the game?

• Yes, I am a butthurt faggot. OH nOeZ?! The game has been tainted by a little informality!?!!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FINALLY!!
Someone who doesn't find it necessary to give Waterstain a reach around and try to keep him from melting down.

How did I ruin the game?

That's a statement with no logical basis. There needs to be a new word to describe this level of stupidity and prudishness. Either defend it and kill yourself or kill yourself. Doesn't bother me with your ignorance and stupidity. All conservatives deserve death.

Beefy's argument: It's just a game. Therefore making any sort of joke in it is evil.

This is why he is deserving of death. I can prove this with my charts.

How did I ruin the game?

That's a statement with no logical basis. There needs to be a new word to describe this level of stupidity and prudishness. Either defend it and kill yourself or kill yourself. Doesn't bother me with your ignorance and stupidity. All conservatives deserve death.

The new word that describes the situation, is WATERMARK.
This word will now go down in history and replace the words: stupid, dork, dipshit, dumbfuck, lily white emo, and any other ones that fit.

USF naturally assumed I was serious about modkilling because he is sadistic and cruel, and cannot contemplate how anyone else could possibly not be sadistic and cruel. Beefy thinks that games are serious business. Don't bother me with your fun, I'm playing a game.

USF naturally assumed I was serious about modkilling because he is sadistic and cruel, and cannot contemplate how anyone else could possibly not be sadistic and cruel. Beefy thinks that games are serious business. Don't bother me with your fun, I'm playing a game.

But once again, you're only playing with yourself; which is as it should be, because no one should ever be infected by touching you.

Back