Dinosaurs From Space!

You're going on random tangents. I tried correcting your belief that dinosaurs could survive on rogue planets, and from there you went to calling me an Australian and bitched about monarchists.

I don't know what your beef is with Doc Douche but the SECOND you disagree with him he starts in on the personal attacks. If you hit back he just amps it up even more. He's only on here to attack and mock and spread hatred.

He's actually kind of a creepy dude in reality.

I don't know what your beef is with Doc Douche but the SECOND you disagree with him he starts in on the personal attacks. If you hit back he just amps it up even more. He's only on here to attack and mock and spread hatred.

^^^
Perry's proves that he starts personal attacks when people disagree with him.

Creepy? Like Gaugin again, Perry?

^^^
Perry's proves that he starts personal attacks when people disagree with him.

Creepy? Like Gaugin again, Perry?

At least I learned something today. I learned about Gaugin's bad actions. Thanks for the info. You have a lot of knowledge in this area? Are you an art historian?

Is the dinosaur physical configuration compatible with a highly developed brain?

That would be the issue.

It is now believed that the dinosaurs were warm blooded, more like birds than reptiles,
but the most intelligent non-human species on our planet
have all been mammals like apes, elephants, dolphins, and whales--to our knowledge.

Is that a requisite?

At least I learned something today. I learned about Gaugin's bad actions. Thanks for the info.

You have a lot of knowledge in this area? Are you an art historian?

Keep lying, Perry. You're like watching a six-year-old blame a broken window on the family dog.

No, Perry. I did what you're famous for doing; I Googled him to see why you were comparing me to Gaugin. The answer was clear on the first link: he was a notorious pedophile.

Keep lying, Perry. You're like watching a six-year-old blame a broken window on the family dog.

You know, everyone has to learn things for the first time. You taught me something based on your vast knowledge of this area. You should be proud of having a broad knowledge of art history.

I thought he was an old woman. He sure bitches like one.

You know, everyone has to learn things for the first time. You taught me something based on your vast knowledge of this area. You should be proud of having a broad knowledge of art history.
Vast knowledge of what area, Perry? Texting on the Internet?

Unlike you, Perry, I do not claim to master all knowledge. You know my forte and my limitations, but that's not good enough for you....which piques my curiosity.

Back