Dis-invited!

He knows what he is doing, it is all part of his schtick, coming from reality TV he knows if you muddle understanding of anything you can create your own reality, and if challenged, play the martyr.

Been a trademark of the right for decades, Ailes realized it after the fall of Nixon, Limbaugh made himself a millionaire at it, Alex Jones was even so brazen to title it, "InfoWars," don't be mistaken, Trump knows what he is doing

Try to be less ironic.

I'm sure she did but I'm also pretty sure she's a very smart lady so....listen to her if she says DBAA. :)

or as my wife says to me at social engagements. My job is to look pretty and keep my mouth shut....both of which I suck at. LOL

My Vietnamese daughter-in-law is in San Francisco on business at the moment. She ate a taco from Taco Bell and became violently sick. So she is also having trouble keeping her mouth closed.

Last edited:
You called your supposed life long friend a liar to his face, and you are surprised he dis-invited you?

Here is a social etiquette tip: Do not call "life long" friends a liar to their face.

Since when, is the following:

...So I responded to John, that his post was inaccurate because he was incorrect on the source....

calling someone a liar??

My Vietnamese daughter-in-law is in San Francisco on business at the momen. She ate a taco from Taco Bell and became violently sick. So she is also having trouble keeping her mouth closed.

I ate at Taco Bell once, never again.

Sorry to hear of your daughter-in-law's illness, but you should know
by now most women have trouble keeping their mouths shut :hide:

My Vietnamese daughter-in-law is in San Francisco on business at the moment. She ate a taco from Taco Bell and became violently sick. So she is also having trouble keeping her mouth closed.

Wow...bet she doesn't make that stupid mistake again. LOL

Of all the great Taco Stands in Cali and she ate at Taco Death?? She must have been desperate for food of any kind!

Another friend from Upstate NY just called to ask if we were available for a big party on Friday night. I told him that an opening had just come up. LOL. Perhaps things happen for a reason.

:magagrin:

I'm headed to Upstate NY next week to visit with old friends. Although we moved 23 years ago, we were there for 11 years and still keep in touch with many folks. One of the events was to have dinner with a gal that my wife went to school with and of course her husband. We hung out together dozens of times back then and always had a great time. So we've known this couple for 34 years.

Last week her husband, I'll call him John here, commented on one of my FB posts. I had posted about how Biden is losing it, as demonstrated most lately by his war story that keeps changing. John commented that 'Trump has lied 12,000 times', and my response was a simple: "Nope." So he linked to a newspaper article claiming it 'has documented all of his lies'. I read the article and it referenced an ongoing university project, and read a couple of their claims. Basically the logic behind this study is that if something isn't accurate, then they deem it to be a lie.

So I responded to John, that his post was inaccurate because he was incorrect on the source. "See how that works, John?"

His response: "Did Trump lie or not?"

Me: "According to the study logic, you both did."

My wife got a text from his wife this morning dis-inviting us to dinner.

:clintonwhoa:

Maybe it has nothing to do with the politics, maybe its because you are a jackass.

Back