Divergent Evolution Of New Species Is Not Genetically Expensive

wrong.....ancient bears evolved in different regions as different species.......polar bears evolved in one region, grizzly bears in another.....

How is that different than what I said? Polar bears diverged from brown bears.

ancient humans are all homo sapiens.......

Before homo sapiens there was the homo erectus from which they evolved. Both multiregional and the replacement model agree on that.

why aren't there homo sapienpolarpeople and homo sapiengrizzlypeople....

WTF are you talking about?

this is why I stated that multi-regional evolution is illogical......observational science does not bear it out.....

It is logical. You are not. You need to be under observation.

that assumes that phytosaurs are the archaic forms of crocodiles instead of simply being phytosaurs.....

They are simply both. There were no crocodiles at that time. Did they appear out of thin air?

Are you now reverting to a full scale rejection of evolution and divergence?

consider the practical consequences of your claim......if there is no change, there is no evolution......in order to change you have to be different from the original.....

Evolution is change. Who said there was no change? Not me you confused and deceitful moron. Not all evolution is divergence. Divergence or speciation is when a species splits into two or more descendant species.

Maybe this well help. I doubt it. You are claiming this is not possible, but you would not find any educated person that agrees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagenesis

Anagenesis, also known as "phyletic change", is the evolution of species involving an entire population rather than a branching event, as in cladogenesis. When enough mutations have occurred and become stable in a population so that it is significantly differentiated from an ancestral population, a new species name may be assigned. A key point is that the entire population is different from the ancestral population such that the ancestral population can be considered extinct. A series of such species is collectively known as an evolutionary lineage.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagenesis

You claimed the entire population does not evolve.

the entire population does not undergo the same change that the divergent population undergoes.......

you have a population of archaic bears......one small portion diverges and is isolated from the entire population......eventually they evolve into polar bears.......another small portion diverges and is isolated from the entire population.....eventually they evolve into grizzly bears......the changes that the divergent population undergoes does NOT effect the general population, otherwise it would not be divergent.......the archaic population that did NOT adapt to a changing environment and diverge into something else, becomes extinct.....

Maybe this well help. I doubt it. You are claiming this is not possible, but you would not find any educated person that agrees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagenesis

Anagenesis, also known as "phyletic change", is the evolution of species involving an entire population rather than a branching event, as in cladogenesis. When enough mutations have occurred and become stable in a population so that it is significantly differentiated from an ancestral population, a new species name may be assigned. A key point is that the entire population is different from the ancestral population such that the ancestral population can be considered extinct. A series of such species is collectively known as an evolutionary lineage.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagenesis

brillig!.....can you give me an example of a species that came forth through anagenesis?......(other than the claimed homo sapiens and their domesticated animals, of course).......

Why do you insist on splitting every post into so many separate responses.

the other divergent species related to homo sapien....such as we observe with every other type of creature.....

You are the dumbass that claims there must be divergence for their to be evolution. Where are they? Why haven't polar bears split into more species since diverging from brown bears? Both homo sapiens and polar bears have evolved since there appearance.

lol.....no......I haven't......in fact I specifically remember stating I expected brown bears and polar bears to share 99% or more of their DNA.....

You said there was no network of genic exchange for any species anywhere.

yet no such network is visible for any other species of anything anywhere........is this "hypothesis" supported by the scientific method?.......

the entire population does not undergo the same change that the divergent population undergoes.......

you have a population of archaic bears......one small portion diverges and is isolated from the entire population......eventually they evolve into polar bears.......another small portion diverges and is isolated from the entire population.....eventually they evolve into grizzly bears......the changes that the divergent population undergoes does NOT effect the general population, otherwise it would not be divergent.......the archaic population that did NOT adapt to a changing environment and diverge into something else, becomes extinct.....

No, they don't undergo the same changes. They still change or evolve. That's what I have been saying all along.

well, you are already aware that I believe in creation......but at the moment we're discussing the failings of your own beliefs.......

No, we are discussing your misrepresentation and gross ignorance of evolutionary theory.

aha!.......is it possible you have realized what I am talking about?........if homo sapiens is #1, who is #2?.......shucks, beetles got 37,000, we ought to at least have two.....

I have been explaining to you how divergence or speciation occurs for months. Every since your dumbass claimed it was shit happening and one species gave birth to another species but would have nothing to mate with, i have explained it to you in detail. You still can't give a complete and coherent explanation of it and acknowledge that it happens within a group.
brillig!.....can you give me an example of a species that came forth through anagenesis?......(other than the claimed homo sapiens and their domesticated animals, of course).......

A common example given is foraminifera. This source talks aobut a species of lemur like primates discovered by Gingerich.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional/part2a.html

But as I have been pointing out to you over and over, anagenesis or evolution within the branch occurs whether or not the changes results in it being treated as a distinct species. The new species designation is just an arbitrary attempt to classify and the lack of it does not mean the animal did not change significantly. So we can look at changes in species that exists now since their appearance.

Another likely example of considerable anagenesis is the giraffe. It's closest relative, the okapi, is quite different. How did that happen?

Another likely example of considerable anagenesis is the giraffe. It's closest relative, the okapi, is quite different. How did that happen?

you mean apart from creation?......I suppose you would have to comfort yourself with the expectation of some future discovery of the fossils of a missing link?........meanwhile, the giraffe HAS a close relative......we don't......

Last edited:
Back