Divergent Evolution Of New Species Is Not Genetically Expensive

why is it so hard for you to remember what we are arguing about from one day to the next......

You have been trying to move the goalpost after falling on your face repeatedly but my point is the same. All species continue to evolve across the entire population. It is not impossible as you claimed. It is quite routine. Divergence happens when one group becomes genetically isolated. It does not happen as you claimed when a member of one species gives birth to a member of a new species.

It does not happen as you claimed when a member of one species gives birth to a member of a new species.

lol.......if we're going to create fantasies about what the other said, perhaps both of us should play......didn't you claim that all new species are found under a pumpkin during a full moon?.......

lol.......if we're going to create fantasies about what the other said, perhaps both of us should play......didn't you claim that all new species are found under a pumpkin during a full moon?.......

That's the only game you know. You constantly try rephrase my very clear statements in order to misrepresent them. You are a cheap fraud.

It's what you claimed evolution suggests along with your stupid denial of an animals ability to share genes. You still have not given any clear indication that you understand that divergence happens within a group. You just equivocate.

you have the same problem with the first human that evolved from a primordial slime ancestor.....with the added complication of the frustration that must have occurred when he discovered the only other human that evolved was another guy......

it would be more stupid to believe that two humans happened to evolve at the same time and in the same place....I mean "shit happens" but how much shit do you expect to actually happen.....

I responded with...

LOL. Speciation does not occur in one single individual alone, you fucking moron. That could not possibly work for a species dependent on sexual reproduction. You quite clearly do not have a clue what you are talking about. Nothing new, though.

...and so you came back with...

/grins...good, we both agree that speciation could not work....we're making progress.....

Clearly, you understood evolutionary theory to suggest that divergence happens within an individual and that this was some sort of Achilles heel. I don't know maybe you have finally rectified your error but you have not acknowledged it. If you are not as amazingly stupid as before then you could finally state, in no uncertain terms, that divergence happens within a group.

can evolution occur if a variable gene does not occur?......does that variation occur in an individual?......

You are attempting to change the question and confuse the subject. Answer, the question. Does speciation happen within a group or to one individual as you previously claimed?

You are attempting to change the question and confuse the subject. Answer, the question. Does speciation happen within a group or to one individual as you previously claimed?

no....I'm not trying to change the question.....I'm trying to show you why you've failed to understand what I've been talking about for the last eight pages......respond to what I say instead of responding to your own ignorance......I have never said speciation happens to one individual.......like certain other members of this board you like to mischaracterize other's arguments into something which you think gives you a better chance at winning the discussion......by now you should realize, if its wrong its not what I said......

no....I'm not trying to change the question.....I'm trying to show you why you've failed to understand what I've been talking about for the last eight pages......respond to what I say instead of responding to your own ignorance......I have never said speciation happens to one individual.......like certain other members of this board you like to mischaracterize other's arguments into something which you think gives you a better chance at winning the discussion......by now you should realize, if its wrong its not what I said......

I have not failed to understand anything. You claimed the theory of evolution suggests that divergence happens in a single individual. I made a fool out of you for it and you slinked away. I have asked you to clarify, as it seems your ignorance on the subject is causing you a mental blockage to understanding that the multiregional hypothesis is possible. Since then you have vaguely indicated that you seem to accept it happens within a group, but it seems you are afraid to say it plainly. It's very simple, does divergent evolution happen within a group or to a single individual as you previously claimed?

I posted your comments, with context and links. You are the one that misrepresents others, quotes less than a sentence of their original statement and then only responds to a dishonestly restated argument.

You claimed the theory of evolution suggests that divergence happens in a single individual.

and obviously it does.....unless the female gave birth to identical twins, of course.....after that, the question becomes whether the divergence will be passed on or whether it dies out.....it will die out if there isn't an isolated group, separate from the entire population.....

obviously true and obviously the same thing I've been saying for weeks now.....

and obviously it does.....unless the female gave birth to identical twins, of course.....after that, the question becomes whether the divergence will be passed on or whether it dies out.....it will die out if there isn't an isolated group, separate from the entire population.....

Lol...

No, that it is not what evolutionary theory suggests.

If there was divergence in an individual it would be genetically isolated and could not spread its genes effectively. An animal can not pass on divergence when there is no homogenous species but only members of the ancestral species with which to mate.

You are dumb and COMPLETELY ignorant of evolutionary theory.

Why are you claiming I am misrepresenting you?

Last edited:
then obviously what you believe to be true about the evolutionary theory is not supported by scientific evidence.....

for many reasons.....most fitting to the current occasion because you have claimed I said speciation occurred within a single individual.....

I have stated what evolutionary theory IS. We are not now discussing whether it is true or supported by evidence (it certainly is). What you believe evolutionary theory suggests is nothing but the strawman of a barely literate moron. You don't know what the theory even suggests much less whether there is support for it.

You just said that speciation or divergence occurs to a single individual.

Maybe you are just too stupid to articulate it, but you should be able to understand it when it is explained to you.

I am going to explain it to you once again. There is a species A. It becomes divided or genetically isolated to some degree into groups B and C. The genetic variations in BOTH B and C build up over time. Eventually the different variations within each group make it so that the two groups are no longer able to interbreed in such a way that produces viable and fertile offspring. They have diverged. It does not happen in a single generation or to one individual. It happens within two or more groups over many generations. It may be that one will remain classed as species A, but it will likely be as genetically distinct from the ancestral species as the other group.

It is not due to "shit happening." That is it is not some unusual chance event. Certainly there is some measure of chance involved, but if the groups are isolated they WILL eventually diverge. Evolution happens within the population whether or not they are isolated into separate groups and the variations along with selection pressures WILL cause them to become different from their ancestors whether there is a cladogentic speciation or not.

there he goes again.....

if the divergence is not passed on, it could not possibly result in a new species.....

If an individual alone has diverged then who the fuck is it mating with, moron?

not if there is no deviation of an individual to pass on.....in that instance there will only be stasis....

You are either wrong or just not expressing yourself well. It is not deviation or divergence. Variations within the individual, yes. Again, a variation is not divergence, idiot. Divergence happens due to an accumulation of genetic variations within the group. Those will accumulate to create significant changes from ancestral species or archaic forms whether there is cladogenetic speciation or not.

in most species, with any of the opposite sex it can attract.....

lol.......well it sure isn't staying the same.......I expect that is the source of your problem.....you don't know what the fuck divergence means.....

God damn you are stupid. How is that possible if it has diverged from the others?

I know exactly what it means. You are doing your usual trick of dropping context or you are just a fucktard.

Last edited:
Back