Divorce and women getting half+????

Arod is a player for the yankees, and a selfless martyr for all men everywhere chafing under the iron heel of a feminine-dominated society.

Yeah still the minority though LadyT.

Most women use their main asset pretty well :)

Ducking for cover.

Oh.....you better duck for cover.

Of course women are still in the minority for paying alimony. They still make a fraction of what their male counterparts make. I suppose that's a result of them using their main asset pretty well too huh?

Oh well LadyT you can beat me properly when I become your yard slave :D

Ohh and that is who Arod is ? No wonder I did not know.
Pro sports worship, sheesh.

I just have no use for pro sports at all. Never have had. Just call me Abbie Normal.
And darned proud to be that way. :usflag:

I watch the World Cup in soccer. I end up watching college football against my will just because it's socially expected here.

But frankly I could give two shits about pro sports.

As Steven Colbert says, "Professional sports are a dangerous waste of testosterone and fervent allegiance that would be better spent on our military."

....... But it is like Simone de Beauvoir wrote “one man wrote Remembrance of Things Past and they think they all wrote it. It’s so true. Don’t worry about Arod. You ain’t him and you ain’t never gonna have his “problems”.

QFT

wow darla that was enlightening. So do u think its right for a woman (or a man) to get half plus the lifestyle alimony after less then 10 years when they were clearly the weaker link in a marriage in terms of work ethic and earnings?

wow darla that was enlightening. So do u think its right for a woman (or a man) to get half plus the lifestyle alimony after less then 10 years when they were clearly the weaker link in a marriage in terms of work ethic and earnings?

I think that if the whole world had Arod’s problems, we’d live in a happy place.

Back