Do Americans want to become Communists like Canadians?

No - I'm not a stinking rich Republican thief. Still, I have looked after my family and stood up to you jackboot boys very well so far.

When he started to talk in terms of a measly $200K he blew his cover. Although by the standards being set by the ordinary American these days, he may have been misled into thinking he's rich. Most likely earning about 30-40K a year which puts him right up there in his neighbourhood at least. And that's giving him a lot of benefit of the doubt.

Trying to impress people by bragging drags the doubt back in though.

When he started to talk in terms of a measly $200K he blew his cover. Although by the standards being set by the ordinary American these days, he may have been misled into thinking he's rich. Most likely earning about 30-40K a year which puts him right up there in his neighbourhood at least. And that's giving him a lot of benefit of the doubt.

Trying to impress people by bragging drags the doubt back in though.
Your fucking stupid
200,000 of sheltered gains moron

He doesn't have it. It's his only attraction and he's dreamed it up for attention. Just ask yourself, why would anybody who is independently wealthy be bragging about it? Do any 'real' wealthy people do it?

The internet allows fakers a licence to be whoever they want to be.

They do in the US and especially in Noo Awlins where the cajun connasse comes from. He reminds of Loadsamoney, the Harry Enfield character.

Wait you don't think your worm food too!
Lol

I have things that are worth doing, rather than glorying in shouldering others away from the trough perhaps? To live by trying to outdo the Joneses' funerals seems to me a trifle pathetic.

I have things that are worth doing, rather than glorying in shouldering others away from the trough perhaps? To live by trying to outdo the Joneses' funerals seems to me a trifle pathetic.
What's pathetic is your 24/7 whining
I got rich by not chasing the jones
Are you 20, dumbass

What's pathetic is your 24/7 whining
I got rich by not chasing the jones
Are you 20, dumbass

But what do you want to get rich for, fatso? You only have one life, and if that is all you can think of to do with it you must be a pretty poor old dab! :)

But what do you want to get rich for, fatso? You only have one life, and if that is all you can think of to do with it you must be a pretty poor old dab! :)
Painting all rich as evil is childish
I see my wife a lot more
I play tennis more
And I smoke pounds more tree

Do Americans care about staying free and being able to wave old glory down at the court house? Or do Americans really want Obamacare which will make them similar to Canadians. Is this the slippery slope to communism?

Is it time to go get your guns and stop Obamcare now? Is it time to water the tree of liberty?

Are Americans going to allow a black president to steal their freedoms?

Well, the UK totally nationalized their healthcare system 70 years ago, a far more radical step than we're considering taking, and they're still not Communist yet. I suppose it's only inevitable, though. Just have to wait a couple more centuries.

Well, the UK totally nationalized their healthcare system 70 years ago, a far more radical step than we're considering taking, and they're still not Communist yet. I suppose it's only inevitable, though. Just have to wait a couple more centuries.

Never doubt, the red tide is coming even though it may take a couple of hundred years. Obama has a lot of patience. He wants thos death panel so he can start killing white people and white fetuses. Before he takes away all the guns of white people and gives them to blacks.

Do Americans care about staying free and being able to wave old glory down at the court house? Or do Americans really want Obamacare which will make them similar to Canadians. Is this the slippery slope to communism?

Is it time to go get your guns and stop Obamcare now? Is it time to water the tree of liberty?

Are Americans going to allow a black president to steal their freedoms?

The primary mistake you make here is comparing the ACA to the Canadian system. There is no comparison. In the first place the Canadian system is now national. Ours isn't and I doubt given the contingencies of the various differences in ideological constructions based on the regional differences in America, the South being absolutely nuts, it ever will be. We finally have something like universal veterans benefits but the way they are administered varies drastically from region to region and when it comes Medicare and Medicaid, it is probably much, much, worse. In Canada everyone is covered. In America we are still a long way from that. This mostly will cover many workers eventually but the extremely poor will still be left out I think. And more so depending on where the poor live. Texas and Florida the states with the largest pools of people without health insurance, the efforts are miniscule; they just don't want to cover anymore people!

Do you ever stop bragging about your fucking money, you arrogant c..t?

Oh there is the "C" word again. Sounds to me like someone is dying of envy. Maybe if you people hadn't allowed that idiot Thatcher to take charge of your government for so long with her ignorant austere policies every one in England would be better off today. You are the leaders you choose; austerity is nothing but forced economic contraction. This nearly always only helps the rich! And nearly always winds up fucking nearly everyone else. It wasn't like it couldn't be foreseen!

The irony of the Cold War was fighting against the USSR and international communism when fully half of all Americans wanted to be communist.

Back