Do Americans want to become Communists like Canadians?

Never doubt, the red tide is coming even though it may take a couple of hundred years. Obama has a lot of patience. He wants thos death panel so he can start killing white people and white fetuses. Before he takes away all the guns of white people and gives them to blacks.

I support all these policies.

The primary mistake you make here is comparing the ACA to the Canadian system. There is no comparison. In the first place the Canadian system is now national. Ours isn't and I doubt given the contingencies of the various differences in ideological constructions based on the regional differences in America, the South being absolutely nuts, it ever will be. We finally have something like universal veterans benefits but the way they are administered varies drastically from region to region and when it comes Medicare and Medicaid, it is probably much, much, worse. In Canada everyone is covered. In America we are still a long way from that. This mostly will cover many workers eventually but the extremely poor will still be left out I think. And more so depending on where the poor live. Texas and Florida the states with the largest pools of people without health insurance, the efforts are miniscule; they just don't want to cover anymore people!

I agree there are large differences but some states will succeed in making their systems remarkably the same as Canda's. I also understand that state autonomy is more valued in the US than province autonomy is in Canada.

I think that what you are missing is the probability that as one state adopts a universal system and it begins to work so well for it's citizenry, it's almost a sure thing that others will follow. Not follow at the urging of their Repub leaders but follow because of just popular demand. I see no reason why some Americans will look at the inevitable huge success rate of universal health care in another state and then demand the same. And I also acknowledge that Texas and some of the other hardline states will be slow to follow. But follow they will be forced to, because they have the largest number of people suffering under the current system that doesn't protect them agains huge catastrophic losses.

Therein lies the paranoia being displayed by the right in your congress. They know full well that once some Americans get a taste of what is possible with a proper health care system that serves all at a much lower cost, there will be no stopping it. The teabaggers the very wealthy depend so much upon will be turning coat as fast as the rest.

It's going to be hard slugging but I think your country has now reached the point of no return. For the near future it's only to improve and build on the ACA to make it better. Cruz's attempt was a strong bid to stop it but it's clear it's now failed and they can never gain the momentum back they had.

It obviously had to happen as Americans knew in their hearts that the rest of the modern world had something much better. The lying of the politicians of the right could only last so long before it was seen through as a dirty trick and a scam.

I agree there are large differences but some states will succeed in making their systems remarkably the same as Canda's. I also understand that state autonomy is more valued in the US than province autonomy is in Canada.

I think that what you are missing is the probability that as one state adopts a universal system and it begins to work so well for it's citizenry, it's almost a sure thing that others will follow. Not follow at the urging of their Repub leaders but follow because of just popular demand. I see no reason why some Americans will look at the inevitable huge success rate of universal health care in another state and then demand the same. And I also acknowledge that Texas and some of the other hardline states will be slow to follow. But follow they will be forced to, because they have the largest number of people suffering under the current system that doesn't protect them agains huge catastrophic losses.

Therein lies the paranoia being displayed by the right in your congress. They know full well that once some Americans get a taste of what is possible with a proper health care system that serves all at a much lower cost, there will be no stopping it. The teabaggers the very wealthy depend so much upon will be turning coat as fast as the rest.

It's going to be hard slugging but I think your country has now reached the point of no return. For the near future it's only to improve and build on the ACA to make it better. Cruz's attempt was a strong bid to stop it but it's clear it's now failed and they can never gain the momentum back they had.

It obviously had to happen as Americans knew in their hearts that the rest of the modern world had something much better. The lying of the politicians of the right could only last so long before it was seen through as a dirty trick and a scam.

You really don't understand Southern Ideology, it's not anything else in any other country. You don't have anything like it in Canada. I would say that the majority of white people in the South are still far too tied to their racial and cultural origins to ever fully accept this plan. Many of them still won't fund schools for Black children at anywhere near the fund schools in majority white neighborhoods. In fact the way that education is funded is a direct result of residual racism. If you read something like either W.E.B. Du Bois's book, Black Reconstruction in America 1860-1880 (1935) nor Eric Foner's book, Reconstruction: America's Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877 (1988) or even W. J. Cash's The Mind of the South (1941) you get a sense of just how stident and unmoveable the Southern ideology is. It is actually so backward it is reactionary. They fought school integration for years. And they devised numerous ways to get around. They simply do not believe that they should ever have to pay any taxes or other money whatsoever that will ever go to help Black people and the same people who for decades would not allow Black people to even be treated in White Hospitals are not too quick to start helping them with any kind of health care either. This might be changing somewhat but it doesn't look like it. The states that are rejecting the ACA the most strenuously are those states in the South and the states that have the highest rated of the uninsured and would get the most federal dollars are those rejecting it the most strenuously. It's not rational and so I am not surprised that someone from outside the country doesn't understand it but there area pockets of resistance that are steadfast in their rejection.

They do in the US and especially in Noo Awlins where the cajun connasse comes from. He reminds of Loadsamoney, the Harry Enfield character.

I don't know what the point of that video clip was, but it led me off on an hour long tangent of British comedy. Long live the black adder!

Montys reply to the Dude

Try to remember, your country has the highest income per capita but along with that you have the second highest income inequality in the world. That should tell you that you have some very wealthy people at the top and the rest are living like Mexicans who have the highest income inequality.

I rather suspect that nobody on this stinking forum full of halfwits would fall into that top category.

Culture? What's culture to you? A car race or a Brahms concert?

Congrats again on getting a communist health care system like Canada's!

Damn...it just gets better and better....monty the ass, makes a fool out of 'The Dude"...and the Dude thanks him......

Dude don't even realize when he gets hit in the face with a Canadian shitpie.........

Montys reply to the Dude

You got lots of shit piles in the navy

Damn...it just gets better and better....monty the ass, makes a fool out of 'The Dude"...and the Dude thanks him......

Dude don't even realize when he gets hit in the face with a Canadian shitpie.........
Bravo where GED is getting it done

Never doubt, the red tide is coming even though it may take a couple of hundred years. Obama has a lot of patience. He wants thos death panel so he can start killing white people and white fetuses. Before he takes away all the guns of white people and gives them to blacks.

As you well know, the fascists are taking over, full of ignorant spite, and we'll all be dead long before two hundred years are up. The American yes-men and their masters will have destroyed the human race, as they apparently intend.

Back