Do liberals respect U.S. laws?

Do liberals respect U.S. Laws?

• No, because they don't know any better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me put it this way; every single day you commit crimes. I'll bet a lot of them are felonies.

Did anyone go to college here? Seriously this is a fucking dumb question. Obedience to law has nothing to do with political affiliation. It has everything to do with personal beliefs about how you feel about county/state/federal laws. If you fucking run a red light you don't need to be liberal or conservative. you just ran a fucking red light. Which means you were negligent of the law concerning yielding to red lights.

Did anyone go to college here? Seriously this is a fucking dumb question. Obedience to law has nothing to do with political affiliation. It has everything to do with personal beliefs about how you feel about county/state/federal laws. If you fucking run a red light you don't need to be liberal or conservative. you just ran a fucking red light. Which means you were negligent of the law concerning yielding to red lights.

I wonder if traffic laws are seen as just as important as other laws? I mean, most people admit to speeding. Fewer people admit to tax evasion.

I wonder if traffic laws are seen as just as important as other laws? I mean, most people admit to speeding. Fewer people admit to tax evasion.

Well my point was to address the stupid question. Regardless whether the law is minor or major, people on both ends of the political spectrum break laws.

Well my point was to address the stupid question. Regardless whether the law is minor or major, people on both ends of the political spectrum break laws.
But who does it more, jackass? Let's start with America's prison systems. Which political side do you think most convicted felons gravitate towards?

Last edited:
But who does it more, jackass? Let's start with America's prison systems. Which political side do you think most convicted felons gravitate towards?

The redneck, dumbass side like you, dick fuck. Remember, liberals are more educated, and stupid fucks don't realize that crime doesn't pay.
Now ask the nice lady to wipe the drool from your chin again.

The redneck, dumbass side like you, dick fuck. Remember, liberals are more educated, and stupid fucks don't realize that crime doesn't pay. Now ask the nice lady to wipe the drool from your chin again.

Prisons are full of conservatives? Is that your final answer?

The redneck, dumbass side like you, dick fuck. Remember, liberals are more educated, and stupid fucks don't realize that crime doesn't pay.
Now ask the nice lady to wipe the drool from your chin again.
LOL. Go ahead and elaborate on your claim. Don't forget to cite your sources, and remember, using other leftists doesn't count. The last thing we need is a bunch of selfish perverts quoting each other. ;)

LOL. Go ahead and elaborate on your claim. Don't forget to cite your sources, and remember, using other leftists doesn't count. The last thing we need is a bunch of selfish perverts quoting each other. ;)

Certainly, you have a source or two of your own to back up your claim?

Forget it SD...you just went right over their heads.

Back