Do liberals respect U.S. laws?

Do liberals respect U.S. Laws?

• No, because they don't know any better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as you look both ways before stepping off the curb, no problemo!

Exactly. Fortunate for me the Sheriffs here worry more about the big stuff. I've even Jaywalked in front of a cop who yielded to me. For a moment it was cool to break the law in front of a cop who is supposed to enforce it.

Does anyone here honestly believe that Conservatives respect the law any more than Liberals?

Certainly. Once again, I'll start with America's prison systems to show which side the majority of US criminals would prefer to cozy up with:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/12/if-convicted-felons-could-vote.html

Your article listed zero facts, offers no proof of your theory whatsoever.

What it does show though, is that rightwing authoritarian assholes such as yourself have a vested interest in keeping minorities in prison, continuing the war on drugs, and restricting freedom in general.

Your article listed zero facts, offers no proof of your theory whatsoever.

What it does show though, is that rightwing authoritarian assholes such as yourself have a vested interest in keeping minorities in prison, continuing the war on drugs, and restricting freedom in general.
My article is in your face. It's shit loads more than what you have, which is zilch.

Minorities are in prison because of bad personal choices. And thanks to enablers like you, fuck face, they can blame their bad behavior on the good people of the world.

Still seeing zero evidence to the contrary; not even a counter argument.

I guess the question now should be: Why do liberals hate laws?

Back