Do liberals respect U.S. laws?

Do liberals respect U.S. Laws?

• No, because they don't know any better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But who does it more, jackass? Let's start with America's prison systems. Which political side do you think most convicted felons gravitate towards?

Who does it more?

Who fucking cares? People break laws all the time. When I was on my lunch break I broke the law by "J-walking." I didn't break the law because I'm liberal. I broke the law because I'm too damn lazy to cross the pedestrian crosswalk at the light.

Who does it more?

Who fucking cares? People break laws all the time. When I was on my lunch break I broke the law by "J-walking." I didn't break the law because I'm liberal. I broke the law because I'm too damn lazy to cross the pedestrian crosswalk at the light.
You wouldn't do that in Manila.

There is no Ohio circle jerk. Every time I reach around Mott I find a sheep, and that kills all the fun. Besides, the smell of sheep shit reminds me of Michigan.

So Michigan gets you sexually aroused? Weird, but I can't blame you.

Who does it more?

Jaywalking in Pittsburgh is close to reaching Olympic status. It's in our DNA.

Back