Do the Forum Mods

Do mods think all posts should follow an extreme right philosophy?

• Total voters
Wait. Shouldn't we be closing this thread? I mean, is it really extremely right wing enough? Why do you think we should let you continue with this thread? Give specifics so we can judge if this is extremely right wing enough... We're always demanding that, you know. I can't count the number of times I've asked for that.

Isn't that a legit question? Especially when we have Billy advising STY who to ban from threads?

For the record I know you aren't extremist in any area but guns.

Seriously STY,gotta learn how to thread ban.

Wait. Shouldn't we be closing this thread? I mean, is it really extremely right wing enough? Why do you think we should let you continue with this thread? Give specifics so we can judge if this is extremely right wing enough... We're always demanding that, you know. I can't count the number of times I've asked for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on guys they are not that bad here.

Ive seen truly bad and this place is still the best Ive been on.

I never have been on a site owned and moded by left leaning posters though.

its always right wing people for some reason

Because, Desh, you don't go to democraticunderground.com and shout into an echo tunnel.

yes I prefer a little opposition.

It hones my skills.

I do now remember going to a left leaning site even before politics.com and the right was pretty mean there.

I was an innocent back then and really thought facts would change peoples minds.

I now know better.

It may have been tame compared to what Ive seen since

come on guys they are not that bad here.

Ive seen truly bad and this place is still the best Ive been on.

I never have been on a site owned and moded by left leaning posters though.

its always right wing people for some reason

Until they stop censoring what I can and cannot read you wont be changing my mind.

Zap, once again you will NEVER be taken off forced ignore. Your great grand children will be on forced ignore for your sins. Time itself will cease and you will still be on forced ignore.

Zap, once again you will NEVER be taken off forced ignore. Your great grand children will be on forced ignore for your sins. Time itself will cease and you will still be on forced ignore.

I am ECSTATIC at the level of hatred being displayed by a board Mod right now.

It's a JOY TO BEHOLD!!

it's also further proof of just how deep his hatred for me truly runs, from our gun nut Mod, Billy Bullshit.

Back