Do the Forum Mods

Do mods think all posts should follow an extreme right philosophy?

• Total voters
Zap, once again you will NEVER be taken off forced ignore. Your great grand children will be on forced ignore for your sins. Time itself will cease and you will still be on forced ignore.

More evidence of the double standard and fascism here!

Focus like a laserbeam sunshine.

You provided NO PROOF that ILA has done ANY of what you claimed...which was what we were talking about.

Your link was to something else entirely.

I am not about to provide a shedload of links to his posts, if you don't believe me, then tough. Anyway you were the one railing about men disrespecting women so I thought that I'd give you the opportunity to show how impartial you really are, which you failed to grasp, revealing to all that you only give a shit because of your BFF being banned.

Last edited:
Sorry Howey, that was really the wrong question. The proper Question from my point of view is this: Do the mods and the person who owns this board have a double standard, one they apply to right wing posters and a much more stricter standard that they apply to left wing posters? Think how long it took them to decide what to do when people on the left have been harassed, had all kinds of personal information posted about them and their families and been accused of every kind of heinous act including sex with their own children; then think how long it takes them to act when someone on the left complains about something no matter what it is, if they ever act at all without blaming the victim and giving them some kind of punishment; and finally think of what they do when someone from the left complains and how they handle those complaints. Generally by pretending that whatever the action was it was not enough to really constitute a breaking of the rules but your complaining about it was a breaking of the rule: the magically constituted and unwritten rule that people on the left here are not allowed to complain when any of the few rules that they actually have here are being broken by people from the right! Generally the first response is to obfuscate and either claim the infraction doesn't rise to the level of an actual breaking of the rule, or the person doing it has been warned and you will be banned from reading any further posts from that person, then they move to the we all make mistakes and finally they say yeah, but if you keep complaining we will have to ban you! When you get to all that then you're pole might be worth something. As it's written it misses the point!

The rules here aren't hard to understand.

We essentially don't have any.

People don't seem to get that.

personal info
rule 12 stuff

nothing else really rises to a serious level.

There are currently 4 conservative posters permabanned, only 1 liberal permabanned.

But yup, we are biased in favor of conservatives.

One of the main problems is, you and some of your ilk don't understand the rules here. Or you think every mean thing should require sanction, and it doesn't. So there are many false alarms and when we tell you why something is not against the rules and give our justification, you conveniently either ignore that or disagree with it because you don't like the answer, and then just pretend we aren't being "fair" when in reality what you report and complain about would never get (and never has gotten) anybody banned.

I really don't know why you have a huge chip on your shoulder dantes but you've showed up and acted like a colossal d-bag since day1. Maybe if you weren't such a dickhead you'd be able to see the forrest through the trees.

No he can't. He'll never be able to read them again.

Sure he can all he has to do is read them without logging in! Anyone can read anything they want if they do it without logging in! I can't believe you're a damn mod and you are this damn stupid about the mechanics of this board. You really are a moron aren't you?

The rules here aren't hard to understand.

We essentially don't have any.

People don't seem to get that.

personal info
rule 12 stuff

nothing else really rises to a serious level.

There are currently 4 conservative posters permabanned, only 1 liberal permabanned.

But yup, we are biased in favor of conservatives.

One of the main problems is, you and some of your ilk don't understand the rules here. Or you think every mean thing should require sanction, and it doesn't. So there are many false alarms and when we tell you why something is not against the rules and give our justification, you conveniently either ignore that or disagree with it because you don't like the answer, and then just pretend we aren't being "fair" when in reality what you report and complain about would never get (and never has gotten) anybody banned.

That is because what conservatives do here is so damn egregious that eventually you have to do something about it. but how long in each of those cases and how much shit did the aggrieved parties have to go through before they were finally banned? Finally before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, define "personal info"! What exactly and specifically constitutes "personal info"?

That is because what conservatives do here is so damn egregious that eventually you have to do something about it. but how long in each of those cases and how much shit did the aggrieved parties have to go through before they were finally banned? Finally before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, define "personal info"! What exactly and specifically constitutes "personal info"?

I don't really know what you are referring to. I have never done anything about anything that wasn't personal info or rule 12 related stuff. Both of which are very easy to identify. Anything else and it's basically just you wishing for a rule that never was.

your making a fucking fool of yourself.

TREAT him like any other poster you childman

he is treated like any other poster that constantly rants about certain members needing to be banned, and how awful they are, and how they can't stand to read anything they say, and constantly ask/harrass/beg/demand/complain/whine about why they are still posting.

These type of posters can't have it both ways. They can't demand to have such posts out of their view via banning, but complain when they can't read them. The latter suggests that they are only in it for the drama and flamewars. We take measures to minimize this when it gets to that level. We essentially granted zappas his primary wish, for ILA and bigmoney to be out of his sight, to no longer have to read "their disgusting filth."

He wants to have his cake and to eat it too.

zappas was not the first person to be put on forced ignore, and he wont be the last. If he REALLY wants to read their posts, he can log out, or open another browser. It's meant to slow down the drama for dramas sake.

This is how it's always been on JPP for years, zappas was just the first person to have a hissy fit about not being able to read people that he claimed he never wanted to read.

heres a clue

when you have lots of people telling you you act unfairly to certain groups instead of knee jerk just non stop screaming "NA UH" stop breath think and adjust your outlook a little to make sure your NOT doing just what they say.

THAT is how you reassure people you are fair.

just non stop screaming "No I don't you asshole" is what a immature fool does.

Here is an adult reaction.

Im sorry to hear you feel that way.

I will be extra careful to reassure you that I am acting in a fair manner and as a gesture of this intent I will do ......................................................

I suggest that I will do....... be to stop punishing Zappa because you cant debate him .

heres a clue

when you have lots of people telling you you act unfairly to certain groups instead of knee jerk just non stop screaming "NA UH" stop breath think and adjust your outlook a little to make sure your NOT doing just what they say.

we dont have a lot of people telling us this.

We have a very small select few saying this, and most of these people are trolls, dramaqueens, hypocrites, or people that really don't know all the details but have decided to throw their 2 cents in anyway.

Sorry Howey, that was really the wrong question. The proper Question from my point of view is this: Do the mods and the person who owns this board have a double standard, one they apply to right wing posters and a much more stricter standard that they apply to left wing posters? Think how long it took them to decide what to do when people on the left have been harassed, had all kinds of personal information posted about them and their families and been accused of every kind of heinous act including sex with their own children; then think how long it takes them to act when someone on the left complains about something no matter what it is, if they ever act at all without blaming the victim and giving them some kind of punishment; and finally think of what they do when someone from the left complains and how they handle those complaints. Generally by pretending that whatever the action was it was not enough to really constitute a breaking of the rules but your complaining about it was a breaking of the rule: the magically constituted and unwritten rule that people on the left here are not allowed to complain when any of the few rules that they actually have here are being broken by people from the right! Generally the first response is to obfuscate and either claim the infraction doesn't rise to the level of an actual breaking of the rule, or the person doing it has been warned and you will be banned from reading any further posts from that person, then they move to the we all make mistakes and finally they say yeah, but if you keep complaining we will have to ban you! When you get to all that then you're pole might be worth something. As it's written it misses the point!

My God, what a load of crap. Well written crap but crap nonetheless.

Back