Do the Forum Mods

Do mods think all posts should follow an extreme right philosophy?

• Total voters
I am not about to provide a shedload of links to his posts, if you don't believe me, then tough. Anyway you were the one railing about men disrespecting women so I thought that I'd give you the opportunity to show how impartial you really are, which you failed to grasp, revealing to all that you only give a shit because of your BFF being banned.

OHMYGAWD are you STILL all butthurt about the whipping Darla gave you before she left?

You know there's a salve you can buy over the counter at your local Pharmacy to relieve some of the sting of that apparently never ending case of ButtHurt you suffer from.

OHMYGAWD are you STILL all butthurt about the whipping Darla gave you before she left?

You know there's a salve you can buy over the counter at your local Pharmacy to relieve some of the sting of that apparently never ending case of ButtHurt you suffer from.

It's called Monkey Butt, and I use it on my grand babies! Great stuff has Calamin to relief the rash!

No, I am concerned for you, as you have now revealed that you don't really care about women being disrespected and that was just a ruse to show your BFF how butch you are in her defence.

I really don't know why you have a huge chip on your shoulder dantes but you've showed up and acted like a colossal d-bag since day1. Maybe if you weren't such a dickhead you'd be able to see the forrest through the trees.

Maybe it's someone posting from a different computer, then the one with the banned ISP!!

he is treated like any other poster that constantly rants about certain members needing to be banned, and how awful they are, and how they can't stand to read anything they say, and constantly ask/harrass/beg/demand/complain/whine about why they are still posting.

These type of posters can't have it both ways. They can't demand to have such posts out of their view via banning, but complain when they can't read them. The latter suggests that they are only in it for the drama and flamewars. We take measures to minimize this when it gets to that level. We essentially granted zappas his primary wish, for ILA and bigmoney to be out of his sight, to no longer have to read "their disgusting filth."

He wants to have his cake and to eat it too.

zappas was not the first person to be put on forced ignore, and he wont be the last. If he REALLY wants to read their posts, he can log out, or open another browser. It's meant to slow down the drama for dramas sake.

This is how it's always been on JPP for years, zappas was just the first person to have a hissy fit about not being able to read people that he claimed he never wanted to read.

Grind makes up the most outlandish lies...

He says, and I quote, that I "constantly rant about" BM and ILA "needing to be banned, but of course the part Grind doesn't tell anyone is that I haven't called for ILA or BM to be banned in MONTHS!!

He also is lying when he claims I "constantly ask/harrass/beg/demand/complain/whine about why they are still posting"

But it's Billy who puts the icing on their hypocrisy cake when he admits that, despite what Grind says, "I will never be taken off forced ignore".

Grind makes up the most outlandish lies...

He says, and I quote, that I "constantly rant about" BM and ILA "needing to be banned, but of course the part Grind doesn't tell anyone is that I haven't called for ILA or BM to be banned in MONTHS!!

He also is lying when he claims I "constantly ask/harrass/beg/demand/complain/whine about why they are still posting"

But it's Billy who puts the icing on their hypocrisy cake when he admits that, despite what Grind says, "I will never be taken off forced ignore".

God shut the fuck up already

So, how did the vote go? Is this right wing enough to be considered extreme? If it isn't... Well, there's going to be consequences. We might suggest somebody ban somebody else from a thread or something! It's all because we're super extreme like that, you know.

Taking into account the "Yes" votes submitted by JPP EX Pats elsewhere, the "YES" votes win with a total of 14 to 4!

Taking into account the "Yes" votes submitted by JPP EX Pats elsewhere, the "YES" votes win with a total of 14 to 4!

Well, since this was deemed extremely right-wing by those important ex-pats elsewhere, you are spared the wrath of the angry forum mods and this thread will survive at least one day longer.

actual good posters can't bother with your bullshit howey. that's the problem, this poll self selects for dumbasses. (besides me of course)

Well, since this was deemed extremely right-wing by those important ex-pats elsewhere, you are spared the wrath of the angry forum mods and this thread will survive at least one day longer.

let zap off this silly forced ignore and crap

it censorship

We all come to this board for different reasons so to each his own but for Zap he posts far more about the mods than he does on any political subject. And for as much as he complained about ILA I thought the mods were doing him a favor making him not being able to see his threads. If ILA was ruining his board experience well now it's not a problem for him.

yes we know you only take cons opinions into consideration.

you keep making that very clear childman

you're an idiot, a very stupid person, and completely clueless. Every post I read of yours is a waste of time. If you want to be heard, educate yourself on knowing all the details of something rather than circlejerking. Until you do that, dont bother me.

you're an idiot, a very stupid person, and completely clueless. Every post I read of yours is a waste of time. If you want to be heard, educate yourself on knowing all the details of something rather than circlejerking. Until you do that, dont bother me.

It's simple, my friend. Put her on forced ignore with you.

Back