Do the Forum Mods

Do mods think all posts should follow an extreme right philosophy?

• Total voters
let zap off this silly forced ignore and crap

it censorship

You don't understand censorship and you use the word cavalierly. Zappa is not being censored. He is not being prevented from stating his opinions.

Actually, if anyone is being censored it is me because I am having my views hidden from others. Personally, I don't give two shits of Zappa can read my posts or not because truth be told if he wants to bad enough he can. He is just a whiner and isn't happy because I wasn't banned. That is his real beef.

How did you get so stupid?

We all come to this board for different reasons so to each his own but for Zap he posts far more about the mods than he does on any political subject. And for as much as he complained about ILA I thought the mods were doing him a favor making him not being able to see his threads. If ILA was ruining his board experience well now it's not a problem for him.

And when the Mods lay off their blatant hypocrisy and remove me from Forced Ignore, then I can go back to discussing politics.

Out of one side of their face our two-faced Mods claim everyone is free to read what they like, but then out of the other side of their face they tell me that since I annoyed them with my questions regarding posts that may have violated the rules, I will be forever subject to CENSORSHIP at their hands.

And when the Mods lay off their blatant hypocrisy and remove me from Forced Ignore, then I can go back to discussing politics.

Out of one side of their face our two-faced Mods claim everyone is free to read what they like, but then out of the other side of their face they tell me that since I annoyed them with my questions regarding posts that may have violated the rules, I will be forever subject to CENSORSHIP at their hands.

I would ask the mods to grant your request for a week and see if you stop whining.

Go back? I'd like to see you start. If you actually do that for about two weeks I'll personally ensure you will be removed from forced ignore. And I mean really discuss politics rather than people for extended periods... You don't have to stop insulting people, just do it along with an actual salient portion of discussion on a political topic.

I would ask the mods to grant your request for a week and see if you stop whining.

Ain't going to happen.

Billy Bullshit is too big a crybaby.

You've read what he wrote.

It doesn't matter what I do, or how good I act from here on out.

He has stated quite clearly he absolutely WILL NOT REMOVE the Forced Ignore and the MODS plan to go right on CENSORING what I can and cannot read.

Go back? I'd like to see you start. If you actually do that for about two weeks I'll personally ensure you will be removed from forced ignore. And I mean really discuss politics rather than people for extended periods... You don't have to stop insulting people, just do it along with an actual salient portion of discussion on a political topic.

See?

This is the bullshit I have to deal with every single day.

Bullshit LIES like the one Damo just told.

He implies that I have NEVER debated politics, the other Mods and some of the trolls pick up the narrative and BINGO...Damo's lie becomes truth.

There are a DOZEN other posters from this site who act EXACTLY the same as I do, yet NOT A ONE OF THEM gets what he/she can read CENSORED by the Mods.

I am not jumping through hoops for ANYONE...you want me to shut up and debate politics then stop SINGLING ME OUT and CENSORING what I can read.

See?

This is the bullshit I have to deal with every single day.

Bullshit LIES like the one Damo just told.

He implies that I have NEVER debated politics, the other Mods and some of the trolls pick up the narrative and BINGO...Damo's lie becomes truth.

I am not jumping through hoops for ANYONE...you want me to shut up and debate politics then stop CENSORING what I can read.

Very passive-aggressive. I'm sure you are congratulating yourself right now.

If you want off enforced ignore, simply talk about politics with people and I'll do that. It really is as simple as that.

It's time to give Zappy what he deserves...

mangina+award+2.jpg

Very passive-aggressive. I'm sure you are congratulating yourself right now.

If you want off enforced ignore, simply talk about politics with people and I'll do that. It really is as simple as that.

At least you made the attempt.
<you can lead a horse to water; but...well, you know the rest>

I gave zapp a 4pt list about 2 weeks ago of what he'd have to do to get off of it. he knows how. he just wont. he likes complaining way more than anything else.

Ain't going to happen.
/grins.....

I gave zapp a 4pt list about 2 weeks ago of what he'd have to do to get off of it. he knows how. he just wont. he likes complaining way more than anything else.

You gave me a list of arbitrary rules that I had to follow that not one other poster here was required to follow.

You singled me out, knowing I would never agree to your ridiculous demands.

You gave me a list of arbitrary rules that I had to follow that not one other poster here was required to follow.

You singled me out, knowing I would never agree to your ridiculous demands.

Oh well. Their forum. Their rules. Your choice

What is amazing is that this is really a microcosm of liberal ideology. They are so used to a world of flexible morals and a "living constitution" that they can't wrap their brains around this place.

They are so used to bullying and stomping their feet to get tier way that this is making their heads explode.

Shall I post them out in the open and show everyone just what an arbitrary little prick you were being when you gave me those ridiculous "rules" to follow?

Rules that not one other poster on these forums has to adhere to.

ARBITRARY Rules created SPECIFICALLY FOR ME by an angry little Mod out to get even.

Shall I post them out in the open and show everyone just what an arbitrary little prick you were being when you gave me those ridiculous "rules" to follow?

Rules that not one other poster on these forums has to adhere to.

ARBITRARY Rules created SPECIFICALLY FOR ME by an angry little Mod out to get even.

Whiny bitch.

Back