Do the Forum Mods

Do mods think all posts should follow an extreme right philosophy?

• Total voters
Shall I post them out in the open and show everyone just what an arbitrary little prick you were being when you gave me those ridiculous "rules" to follow?

Rules that not one other poster on these forums has to adhere to.

ARBITRARY Rules created SPECIFICALLY FOR ME by an angry little Mod out to get even.

I would be very interested in seeing the rules they gave you.

I would like to see how libertarians handle things. If they are really as open minded and fair as they claim.

I think it is very personal the way you treat Zappa and unfair.

The exchanges between Desh and Superfreak are far more annoying than anything you have done, lately, but I guess because they don't complain, it's alright if everyone else has to suffer through their exchanges. :)

I would be very interested in seeing the rules they gave you.

I would like to see how libertarians handle things. If they are really as open minded and fair as they claim.

I think it is very personal the way you treat Zappa and unfair.

The exchanges between Desh and Superfreak are far more annoying than anything you have done, lately, but I guess because they don't complain, it's alright if everyone else has to suffer through their exchanges. :)

I was cleaning out my in box recently and accidentally deleted Grind's petty E-mail with the special rules but it's as I stated in the other thread...

I was told I am not allowed to "get personal" in my posts or I will never be removed from Forced Ignore.

I must "stay on topic" or I will never be removed from Forced Ignore.

I am not allowed to "whine" as Grind put it...meaning I must not speak out about anyone's double standard.

Ask Grind, surely he's still got the e-mail with the BS rules he think I a going to follow...I've asked him numerous times to post the rules he gave me but the coward knows that when those arbitrary rules I alone must follow come to light...his double standard will become obvious.

based on what are you making these assertions rana? zappas's idiotic claims? the guy pretty much lies and exaggerates about everything. I have dealt with him enough to know now that his complaints are borderline nefarious just trying to stir up trouble. the "4 pt list" was all basic stuff like "stop complaining about ila and how you want him banned" very simple easy things that DOES apply to everyone wanting to get off FI, he's just the only one the needs it explicitly spelled out.

based on what are you making these assertions rana? zappas's idiotic claims? the guy pretty much lies and exaggerates about everything. I have dealt with him enough to know now that his complaints are borderline nefarious just trying to stir up trouble. the "4 pt list" was all basic stuff like "stop complaining about ila and how you want him banned" very simple easy things that DOES apply to everyone wanting to get off FI, he's just the only one the needs it explicitly spelled out.

If they are so basic, then spell them out.

What are you afraid of?

in response to the post tom quoted: "I don't negotiate with terrorists," and I don't intend to perpetuate zappas's whining. At this point if people can't see through zappas's bullshit, then they can't be helped. I feel I have nothing to prove to the vast majority of posters here. People can look at zappas and how he essentially lies and stretches the truth and complains about bullshit, and they can look at me, and decide for themselves. I don't care what side of the line you want to go on. I am 100% done with zappas. I am not going to pay him any mind or validate his delicate ego by letting him make demands for my attention.

in response to the post tom quoted: "I don't negotiate with terrorists," and I don't intend to perpetuate zappas's whining. At this point if people can't see through zappas's bullshit, then they can't be helped. I feel I have nothing to prove to the vast majority of posters here. People can look at zappas and how he essentially lies and stretches the truth and complains about bullshit, and they can look at me, and decide for themselves. I don't care what side of the line you want to go on. I am 100% done with zappas. I am not going to pay him any mind or validate his delicate ego by letting him make demands for my attention.

There you go folks...he COULD, but he won't.

Now ask yourself, why is that?

If he's telling the truth and I'm lying as he claims, then this would be just more humiliation piled onto me.

Nope...Grind's hiding something, and it's that he and Billy have created a bunch of arbitrary rules only I have to follow.

My unasked for two cents/observation. We all come to this board for different reasons and get different enjoyment from it. I think Zap gets more enjoyment from discussing other posters and the mods than discussing politics. If someone did a study of all his posts I think there are more on the mods than any actual political topic. It's a free board and Zap can discuss whatever he would like but my guess is he'd rather be on forced ignore because it allows him the opportunity to complain and play the role of the victim.

My unasked for two cents/observation. We all come to this board for different reasons and get different enjoyment from it. I think Zap gets more enjoyment from discussing other posters and the mods than discussing politics. If someone did a study of all his posts I think there are more on the mods than any actual political topic. It's a free board and Zap can discuss whatever he would like but my guess is he'd rather be on forced ignore because it allows him the opportunity to complain and play the role of the victim.

Bingo.

Well your opinion is nice and all but at the end of the day, that's all it is, isn't it?

Just your opinion.

No more based in fact than now banned 007's lunatic claims everyone wanted to kill him and his children.

Well your opinion is nice and all but at the end of the day, that's all it is, isn't it?

Just your opinion.

No more based in fact than now banned 007's lunatic claims everyone wanted to kill him and his children.

I presented it as nothing other than my opinion. I happen to believe it is accurate however only you know the true answer to that.

There you go folks...he COULD, but he won't.

Now ask yourself, why is that?

If he's telling the truth and I'm lying as he claims, then this would be just more humiliation piled onto me.

Nope...Grind's hiding something, and it's that he and Billy have created a bunch of arbitrary rules only I have to follow.

Bump...

Grind can end this and prove he's not singling me out.

He says he "doesn't negotiate with Terrorists" and he won't perpetuate my "whining".

Yet if he's telling the truth as he claims, posting the list of rules he sent me will either vindicate me or corroborate what he claims.

His cowardly refusal to post the list he sent me is more proof he's lying his ass off.

Back