Do the Forum Mods

Do mods think all posts should follow an extreme right philosophy?

• Total voters
Again, for those who missed them, here's the list of the rules the Mods demand I follow even though not one other poster here has the same restrictions placed on them:

I was told I am not allowed to "get personal" in my posts or I will never be removed from Forced Ignore.

I must "stay on topic" or I will never be removed from Forced Ignore.

I am not allowed to "whine" as Grind put it...meaning I must not speak out about anyone's double standard.

Bullshit, ambiguous rules not one other poster must adhere to.

Bump...

Grind can end this and prove he's not singling me out.

He says he "doesn't negotiate with Terrorists" and he won't perpetuate my "whining".

Yet if he's telling the truth as he claims, posting the list of rules he sent me will either vindicate me or corroborate what he claims.

His cowardly refusal to post the list he sent me is more proof he's lying his ass off.

Actually, Grind could end it by banning your sorry ass. All of this fuss because you can't read my posts. I know I am brilliant and all, but come on pal

Again, for those who missed them, here's the list of the rules the Mods demand I follow even though not one other poster here has the same restrictions placed on them:

I was told I am not allowed to "get personal" in my posts or I will never be removed from Forced Ignore.

I must "stay on topic" or I will never be removed from Forced Ignore.

I am not allowed to "whine" as Grind put it...meaning I must not speak out about anyone's double standard.

Bullshit, ambiguous rules not one other poster must adhere to.

Yeah, the no whining part will get you everytime.

Yeah, the no whining part will get you everytime.

Just one of the rules for me alone.

You whine about nonsense almost every single day you post here...you're currently whining about my comments in the Forced Ignore thread.

Your BFF GRind hasn't put you on Forced Ignore for it, has he?

Most other posters aren't CENSORED when they "whine", I am the only one singled out.

There you go folks...he COULD, but he won't.

Now ask yourself, why is that?

If he's telling the truth and I'm lying as he claims, then this would be just more humiliation piled onto me.

Nope...Grind's hiding something, and it's that he and Billy have created a bunch of arbitrary rules only I have to follow.
Get over yourself, Zappster.

I'm not a troll, I'm a true belieber.

174751_258464019791_8272906_n.jpg

Just a thought on the OP: it's real funny to see that the guy who asked the question about right-wing posts got banned.

Sorta makes the point from an objective observer's purspective . . .

Just a thought on the OP: it's real funny to see that the guy who asked the question about right-wing posts got banned.

Sorta makes the point from an objective observer's purspective . . .

the op that got banned has in the past:

1) posted a picture of someones residence
2) has had rule 12b violations (look it up)
3) has posted and threatened to post personal information of other users

and even after all that they didn't get perma'd.

Back