Do the Forum Mods

Do mods think all posts should follow an extreme right philosophy?

• Total voters
Zap, once again you will NEVER be taken off forced ignore. Your great grand children will be on forced ignore for your sins. Time itself will cease and you will still be on forced ignore.

That is fine...I will just make sure to let any new posters who stop by here know how willing you and the other mods are to CENSOR what other people can and cannot read.

come on guys they are not that bad here.

Ive seen truly bad and this place is still the best Ive been on.

I never have been on a site owned and moded by left leaning posters though.

its always right wing people for some reason

That's because they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!!

the mere fact that you refuse to see why this was implemented upon you speaks volumes about your willful ignorance.

I have known Zappa for a long time but I just have had enough of him, he just can't see it and refuses to listen to reason. You can tell him that Big Money is no longer here and ILA is mainly behaving himself these days but he just calls you a liar.

I have known Zappa for a long time but I just have had enough of him, he just can't see it and refuses to listen to reason. You can tell him that Big Money is no longer here and ILA is mainly behaving himself these days but he just calls you a liar.

Well Gee, maybe if I could read ILA's posts, then I might believe you. As it stands I've been lied to, too many times to just take your word for it.

Well Gee, maybe if I could read ILA's posts, then I might believe you. As it stands I've been lied to, too many times to just take your word for it.

ILA only seems to target the Dude and argue about who is the sharpest investor and has the biggest stash. Talking about the Dude, he called Desh a cunt today so will you be calling him out for disrespecting women?

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?58855-how-global-warming-works&p=1391065#post1391065

ILA only seems to target the Dude and argue about who is the sharpest investor and has the biggest stash. Talking about the Dude, he called Desh a cunt today so will you be calling him out for disrespecting women?

go ask howey what he might have wanted to be for halloween. Ask him where he mentioned it and also ask him what the response was of some of the people regarding his idea when he was called out on it by me.

So, how did the vote go? Is this right wing enough to be considered extreme? If it isn't... Well, there's going to be consequences. We might suggest somebody ban somebody else from a thread or something! It's all because we're super extreme like that, you know.

Goddammit, Tom! It's fucking Legion!

What is the matter with you? I gave the bloody evidence you don't have to take anyone's word for it. :palm:

Focus like a laserbeam sunshine.

You provided NO PROOF that ILA has done ANY of what you claimed...which was what we were talking about.

Your link was to something else entirely.

Back