Do you believe in faeries?

But they are really 70 feet tall and answer to Hitler.

Within the Earth there is a paradise beyond our comprehension. This is where the Garden of Eden stands to this day, and where Abraham and other patriarchs rested in peace, prior to their assumption into the Heavenly realm (through the Resurrection of Jesus). This is also where Jesus went, according to His own words, for three days prior to His resurrection.

Some have speculated that Adolf Hitler and various other Nazis may have escaped to the inner Earth. I do not share this view.

Within the Earth there is a paradise beyond our comprehension. This is where the Garden of Eden stands to this day, and where Abraham and other patriarchs rested in peace, prior to their assumption into the Heavenly realm (through the Resurrection of Jesus). This is also where Jesus went, according to His own words, for three days prior to His resurrection.

Some have speculated that Adolf Hitler and various other Nazis may have escaped to the inner Earth. I do not share this view.

Enough with the schtick already.

The intent is to convince me that somehow molten lava comes from somewhere other than the core... and that instead there are fairies in there.

Scientists claim the molten lava comes from the mantle, not from the core. And I agree with them. The crust of the Earth is approximately 1000 miles thick. Sandwiched between this crust is a thin mantle.

Scientists claim the molten lava comes from the mantle, not from the core. And I agree with them. The crust of the Earth is approximately 1000 miles thick. Sandwiched between this crust is a thin mantle.
The core is more solid. Yet you want me to believe that there is enough mass for 1G of gravity without this, but there isn't. Scientists do not believe that the world is filled with faeries. That is some inane hole in the Polar Ice cap that allows access to the center of the Earth.

This is ridiculous schtick. The compression creates a solid core, over which the magma lies...

Don't be disingenuous.

The core is more solid.

Agreed. It is composed of the heaviest elements, including uranium. It is essentially a "fission star," 800 miles in diameter, suspended at the center of the Earth.

Yet you want me to believe that there is enough mass for 1G of gravity without this, but there isn't.

Can you prove it? I think not...

Agreed. It is composed of the heaviest elements, including uranium. It is essentially a "fission star," 800 miles in diameter, suspended at the center of the Earth.

Can you prove it? I think not...
Yes. One could mathematically figure the necessary mass for 1G of gravity. Tested again and again over time we can understand that an enclosed star is not at the center of the earth. That is only for people who simply can't understand the math and who are desperate to believe that something more is there.

Yes. One could mathematically figure the necessary mass for 1G of gravity. Tested again and again over time we can understand that an enclosed star is not at the center of the earth.

Gravity is proportional to mass/volume (density). For instance, the gravitational force of a black hole the size of a pea can (theoretically) be millions of times that of the planet Earth. The current speculation of the density of the Earth's crust was established with the current scientific model in mind. Replace that model with the hollow Earth theory, and the density of the crust would be adjusted accordingly. This is why you cannot prove you are correct.

That is only for people who simply can't understand the math and who are desperate to believe that something more is there.

What happened to the civil Damocles, and why did this new, condescending, rude Damocles replace him?

The core is more solid. Yet you want me to believe that there is enough mass for 1G of gravity without this, but there isn't. Scientists do not believe that the world is filled with faeries. That is some inane hole in the Polar Ice cap that allows access to the center of the Earth.

This is ridiculous schtick. The compression creates a solid core, over which the magma lies...

Don't be disingenuous.

disingenuous ? I think you are being nice there Damo :)

Gravity is proportional to mass/volume (density). For instance, the gravitational force of a black hole the size of a pea can (theoretically) be millions of times that of the planet Earth. The current speculation of the density of the Earth's crust was established with the current scientific model in mind. Replace that model with the hollow Earth theory, and the density of the crust would be adjusted accordingly. This is why you cannot prove you are correct.

What happened to the civil Damocles, and why did this new, condescending, rude Damocles replace him?
Sarcasm is sometimes a good tool to show others the inanity of belief. The idea that even a mini-sun trapped inside what would effectively would be a dyson sphere would not burn up whatever might live inside is preposterous. However density measurements can be taken from satellites. Density figures along with Mass will give anybody with the understanding of the math the clear conclusion of a solid core earth.

Anyway, Brent, Newton's theory totally destroys a theory that there could be a population inside the earth living on its concave surface. One can mathematically determine that the gravitational force would be at near zero (not perfect zero because the earth is not perfectly spherical) and tested over time we can reasonably assert the truth of that statement.

At the equator, somebody standing on the concave surface would be about 1/300th G or would simply launch themselves into the mini-sun/suns (depending on which theory of psuedoscience to which you subscribe) at the first movement they took.

The Shell Theorum

One would have to "adjust" the laws of physics to make it all fit, but tested theorems don't simply "adjust" at your convenience.

This thread is truly bizarre. I could sit and explain why this is not so but it would be a waste of time and Damo has already explained anyway.

Am I the only one amused at the fact that he spells it "faeries" to give the allusion that it's more than your typical "fairy tale"

Back