Do you consider Big money to be a troll?

Do you think Big Money is a troll, in the truest sense of the word? Answer Seriously

• Total voters
he rarely has anything interesting to say and likes to insult instead of saying something of substance but that is what many cons here do.

I really don't know the definition of a troll well enough to answer.

hes not annoying enough to be a true troll

but then again I have yet to meet a poster I cant handle with words and need them banned.

I looked up "troll" in order to clarify the true meaning of the word and this was the definition: "a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[SUP][1][/SUP] by posting inflammatory,[SUP][2][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][5][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP]"[6][/SUP]

At first glance this fits Big Money like a glove fits a hand. However, my spidey senses detect a larger purpose to his posts, a purpose that can only be fulfilled by doing what he does the way he does it. So based on my spidey senses and highly-intuitive INFJ personality, I had to go with "no."

yeah I do believe he is one who loves to imagine hes causing posters emotional pain.

there are lots of people on the internets like that.

I call them screen lickers.

they get their little man stiff by imagining the pain they think people are feeling due to their posts and like to lick that imaginary pain off their putty screen.

let them lick.

it cleans the screen of fly shit

internet-troll-looks-like-this.jpg

internet-troll-by-woody-hearn.jpg

Internet Troll (Well Duh?!!)

How nice of ken to post pictures of himself. He would be the resident expert on internet trolls.

big money may or may not be a troll, but it certainly appears that he is enamored with his own words. The number of threads he starts is really quite phenomenal, and, briefly perusing them, it appears as if nearly all of them only ever get a handful of responses, many of which he posts himself. I find him mildly annoying - and his output here is filled with much heat and little light. He also likes to personally insult folks and that has caused me to basically refrain from engaging in conversation with him most all time.

Don't feed the Troll

big money may or may not be a troll, but it certainly appears that he is enamored with his own words. The number of threads he starts is really quite phenomenal, and, briefly perusing them, it appears as if nearly all of them only ever get a handful of responses, many of which he posts himself. I find him mildly annoying - and his output here is filled with much heat and little light. He also likes to personally insult folks and that has caused me to basically refrain from engaging in conversation with him most all time.

This spammer/troll came on these board in July 2013 and already has almost 12,000 posts?!! This spammer/troll must not have a job or a life outside of these JPP boards and is probably living with his mom too! I think big monkey is very young or a immature millennial seeking attention?!!
1348014610126-don_t_feed_the_troll_252520__252520b.jpg

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

I don't care

I think his annoying answering a question with a question phase made me ignore him.

Happy Holidays!

Back