Do you consider Big money to be a troll?

Do you think Big Money is a troll, in the truest sense of the word? Answer Seriously

• Total voters
Some immature a-hole millennial such as yourself has no business being on the staff or a moderator on this or anyone's board!
You need take inventory of your limited mental capacity! Note the above?

YIhOb1.jpg

Cry more.

Wow; quite the troll circle jerk going on here. Should we be shocked that the forums biggest leftist trolls who constantly spam/troll this forum with their buffoonish ignorance and get their lying, hypocritical leftist asses kicked by BM on this forum complain the loudest?

He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

You people are laughable cabal of brain dead hypocrite fools.

Wow; quite the troll circle jerk going on here. Should we be shocked that the forums biggest leftist trolls who constantly spam/troll this forum with their buffoonish ignorance and get their lying, hypocritical leftist asses kicked by BM on this forum complain the loudest?

He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

You people are laughable cabal of brain dead hypocrite fools.

awweee hes protecting his butt buddy.

why do you guys have to ban people if you can win debates?

He's a useless peice of shit whom I hope gets stomach cancer.

How stunted does your growth have to be to believe that sentiments like this (and billy's lovely holiday greeting wishing us death in front of our families ) is cool rather than pitiful, sad, and stupid?

That's if he just says these things for shock value. If he really means them, he will eventually be institutionalized, which I really hope happens prior to his mass murder spree rather than after a lot of innocent people are dead.

Some immature a-hole millennial such as yourself has no business being on the staff or a moderator on this or anyone's board!
You need take inventory of your limited mental capacity! Note the above?

YIhOb1.jpg

Very true, he does not. The fact that he is part of the staff here reflects terribly on the board which has gone down hill in both quantity (in spite of their lies otherwise) and quality of posters.

lol @ kens picture proclaiming the immaturity of others. Also allcapsbold. Kens a glorifed paperboy.

This thread really has the stigma of trolldom. smell it. Shame it was a legitimate and relatively unasked question.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...rieve-for-GOP-in-voting-rights-consent-decree

it works fine you fact adverse moraless shit for brains

The US Supreme Court declined on Monday to take up a request by the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree that restricts the political party’s ability to enforce preelection ballot security programs that critics say would result in minority voter suppression.

The high court, without comment, turned aside the Republican Party’s petition.

At issue was a consent decree dating from 1982 involving allegations that Republicans had attempted to intimidate and suppress black and Hispanic voters in New Jersey in violation of the Voting Rights Act.

he rarely has anything interesting to say and likes to insult instead of saying something of substance but that is what many cons here do.

I really don't know the definition of a troll well enough to answer.

hes not annoying enough to be a true troll

but then again I have yet to meet a poster I cant handle with words and need them banned.

Desh just described herself

Back